• Watkins
    • Rogers (Zaniolo 28)
    • Bailey (Diaby 68)
    • Durán (McGinn 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

On a sort of related note Ollies pen was probably the best of the night. I know he slipped but dunno why he doesn't just take then for us.

Because he missed like 5 out of 6 before they got taken off him. 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

As for Lille they were well coached, played well and really should consider themselves unlucky. Keeper made some incredible saves

Right back though is a clearing in the woods, modern day Robbie Savage

I'd sign Santos to be fair, would be a great addition.

Lille were great, hard to fathom why Fonseca couldn't get a tune out of a more talented Roma squad. Massive respect to their fans and the atmosphere they created, just does not happen in England anymore (top level anyway). 

We did not manage the ball we'll enough and as a result failed to control the game. We were not shit all of a sudden, Emery was not a word removed all of a sudden because we went 2 down. L

Duran and Bailey were great btw, special mention to Ollie and that pen after all the bullshit that went before it. Oh and Emi, ha, **** Emi is a legend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That infuriated me too. The ref had a shocker tonight. 

Was a bizarre shocker in it made no sense. Went on a card spree im 10 minutes then reluctant use his cards at one stage

Shocked wasnt a red

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Tragic. You never saw The Smiths live.

Too true. Had to compensate by seeing Moz three times (would've been four but he cancelled two months ago). Charming man.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

On a sort of related note Ollies pen was probably the best of the night. I know he slipped but dunno why he doesn't just take then for us.

Because he’s been completely shit at them for us

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

I'd sign Santos to be fair, would be a great addition.

Lille were great, hard to fathom why Fonseca couldn't get a tune out of a more talented Roma squad. Massive respect to their fans and the atmosphere they created, just does not happen in England anymore (top level anyway). 

We did not manage the ball we'll enough and as a result failed to control the game. We were not shit all of a sudden, Emery was not a word removed all of a sudden because we went 2 down. L

Duran and Bailey were great btw, special mention to Ollie and that pen after all the bullshit that went before it. Oh and Emi, ha, **** Emi is a legend.

He looked good but he just complained too much 

As for Fonseca, I remember Sky mocked him because he wanted the Everton job but appointed Lampard 😂. Think at Roma one season they smashed the lesser teams and got 1 point from top 6

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder what the ref was telling him there.

Wanted a signed Lehmann calendar. 

• Haha 3

Note to mods: we  need an option for refs that is below Very Poor. May I suggest 'My Eyes, My Eyes, It Burns'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â