Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Makes you feel better, does it?

I didn't say that at all.

I just struggle to see how anybody can appreciate anything that City do when they have 115 charges sat against them for financial doping and cheating.

• Like 2

Hate City. Hate how the commentators shreik out their players' full names when they have an attack. Not just them but for all of the Sky 6 actually

Just now, Lochheads twin said:

Yep. The only thing missing during the quiet periods was the tumbleweed!😂

Such a soulless club.

I hope we never end up like that.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Not bizarre or is bizarre?

Best DMC in world football wins a 50/50 vs a pacey winger 

I dont see that much at fault to be honest, rodri is just a quality footballer unfortunately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

thought it was up to 117 now

It could be 1,117 and the premier league will still do nuttin. The chances of a meaningful punishment are almost nil.

• Like 1

Look at it this way, not so long ago our best eleven would not have got close to a performance as good as our reserves have managed tonight.

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

I dont see that much at fault to be honest, rodri is just a quality footballer unfortunately 

Thanks, you said it better than me

1 minute ago, Hev said:

Hate City. Hate how the commentators shreik out their players' full names when they have an attack. Not just them but for all of the Sky 6 actually

*sheik

• Haha 1

Just now, romavillan said:

Look at it this way, not so long ago our best eleven would not have got close to a performance as good as our reserves have managed tonight.

Most teams haven’t had as good performance as our reserves tonight against City at home.  They have a fabulous home record.

Just now, villa4europe said:

It was just a soft challenge followed by a bit of a give up. Either kick him harder or track him. Diaby must be tired though, especially if hes been fasting all day.