Midweek Football 1/4 April

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

A Preston player literally just slipped over allowing a one-on-one for the Birmingham goal, how spawny can you get.

And they have the nerve to call spawny

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Annoying. But still quite possible.

I’m sure people were saying Blackburn were done for. 

Plymouth look pretty **** tbh

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

They do.

The point still stands. Blackburn were being spoken of as near certainties to drop because of their run in. I would assume that opinion may be modified after their result today.

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

They do.

The point still stands. Blackburn were being spoken of as near certainties to drop because of their run in. I would assume that opinion may be modified after their result today.

How long ago was that?  They've got a tough run-in but also have the leagues top goal scorer.  Sunderland are in really poor form so, whilst 5-1 is surprising, a side winning there really isn't.

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

And they have the nerve to call spawny

Rowett just a spawny DVB mate

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

How long ago was that?  They've got a tough run-in but also have the leagues top goal scorer.  Sunderland are in really poor form so, whilst 5-1 is surprising, a side winning there really isn't.

Sunderland won their previous game. Drew the one before that. Prior to those, yeah bad form. Nothing to suggest they were going to lose at home 5-1 to a team battling the drop though.

Maybe I didn’t read the suggestion here, but I know I’ve seen “looks at Blackburn’s run in…they’re in the shit” type comments.

42 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Sunderland won their previous game. Drew the one before that. Prior to those, yeah bad form. Nothing to suggest they were going to lose at home 5-1 to a team battling the drop though.

Maybe I didn’t read the suggestion here, but I know I’ve seen “looks at Blackburn’s run in…they’re in the shit” type comments.

Not 5-1, no (as I said), but QPR were pretty unlucky there a couple of weeks back (another side battling the drop).  Don't think Sunderland had a single shot on target that game.  So, yes, 5-1 quite surprising but honestly Sunderland have gone to pot.

Edited by bobzy

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

About to sack their manager.

Shouldve known better than to hire someone who had ‘learnt’ under Stevie Geeee! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

James Bree sent off!

Ipswich won it at the death. If they get promoted they will be next season's Luton town.

• Like 1

Â