Pre-Match Thread - Cup Final 1 of 10

duke313

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Cannot believe people are still thinking like this. We are nearing the end of the season, we need wins from these teams, West Ham have been mostly pants, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool I could understand.

We have home games against Wolves, Brentford, Bournemouth and Chelsea - I would like and hope for 3 points in each of those games.

I don't think a point is the worst result today after Spurs result yesterday and I just think we will miss the likes of McGinn and Kamara.

Hope I'm wrong.

30 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I stand by my decision to watch that video to the end. 

If he hadn't eventually took the booking, whoever filmed it would be sat there still running around the pitch, 30 years on 😂

• Haha 1

I know it's not as simple as this, but keep bowen quiet and that's gonna be a massive plus towards a positive outcome today

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Cannot believe people are still thinking like this. We are nearing the end of the season, we need wins from these teams, West Ham have been mostly pants, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool I could understand.

I'm completely with you on this. Even those three teams you mention you wouldn't take a point. If you did we would have three fewer points. 

We battered west ham too a few months ago. 

• Like 1

We need to take at least a point out of this game. 

With the QF of the Conference League on the horizon, suspensions and injuries littering the squad, we can't keep throwing away the advantage we have in the top 4 race. 

A win would be delicious. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 2