Midweek Football 11/14 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Sancho proving it's United that's toxic rather than him? Or do we think he'd still be rubbish for us?

No, he's already had his bum slapped and been dropped by dortmund too, he's rotten 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No, he's already had his bum slapped and been dropped by dortmund too, he's rotten 

Yea he has but was bad management by United. Smith indulged Grealish and it worked and he got the best out of him. United seemed to be at war with Sancho from the beginning, not saying he would be a star. Ironic considering activities of others at club like Greenwood and Antony 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yea he has but was bad management by United. Smith indulged Grealish and it worked and he got the best out of him. United seemed to be at war with Sancho from the beginning, not saying he would be a star. Ironic considering activities of others at club like Greenwood and Antony 

Don't disagree but at the same time he was reprimanded at dortmund for being a bad trainer and turning up late before he went to utd, in January he was dropped by dortmund for poor performances, now he's scored 2 goals in 2 games he's back apparently and dortmund want a permanent deal for him 

I dont want us anywhere near him 

I really enjoy Luton's games.

There's a real throwback element to them in general set up but they actually have spells of decent football aswell.

Interesting formation they play as they basically attack with a 5 when counter attacking and Bournemouth can't handle it.

Hope they stay up.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I really enjoy Luton's games.

There's a real throwback element to them in general set up but they actually have spells of decent football aswell.

Interesting formation they play as they basically attack with a 5 when counter attacking and Bournemouth can't handle it.

Hope they stay up.

Its funny because they are as basic as a team could be which isnt a criticism. They have big defenders, fast wingers and a big striker and then Doughty, Kaminski and Barkley bring a different dimension

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

You've got to admire the Premier leagues ability to pick a game not to televise.

Blame the Champions League stupid rules!  Mind you I am watching it 😜 

Â