Midweek Football 11/14 March

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The bottom seven have 3 wins between in them in the last 35 games. 

Two of those wins were against Luton and Burnley.

It's a good year to be shite - there's loads of em.

I feel sorry a little sorry for Luton, they've played some nice stuff this season and never give up... the same probably goes for Bournemouth too

• Like 1

Lauturo doing a nice Higuain impression there.😂

I'd love someone who watches him more regularly to give me a good rundown. I now he scores a million goals in Serie A but whenever I see him at the top level he always looks out of his depth with his finishing. Terrible for Argentina in the World cup and I think he'd flop massively in the premier league.

Hopefully Chelsea buy him for about 80m.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Blame the Champions League stupid rules!  Mind you I am watching it 😜 

It’s nothing to do with the Champions League. It is a 3pm match that was rearranged after the Luton player had a heart problem on the pitch. It was never a televised game in the U.K.  

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I'd love someone who watches him more regularly to give me a good rundown. I now he scores a million goals in Serie A but whenever I see him at the top level he always looks out of his depth with his finishing. Terrible for Argentina in the World cup and I think he'd flop massively in the premier league.

He would flop in the wrong team, he does a lot of running and like Ollie sometimes to damage his own play. His finishing has always been wayward but would do well at a Spurs under Angeball when his missed chances would go a bit under the radar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I had exactly the same opinion, each time I’ve seen him he has been awful (including the world cup).

It does make you realise that the it seems to be much easier to score goals in Italy, Germany and Spain than in England. Lots of players can do big numbers in those places but not in the Premier League.

Just now, Genie said:

I had exactly the same opinion, each time I’ve seen him he has been awful (including the world cup).

It does make you realise that the it seems to be much easier to score goals in Italy, Germany and Spain than in England. Lots of players can do big numbers in those places but not in the Premier League.

Some players also did big numbers in Premier League and not elsewhere😉

• Like 1

Â