Midweek Football 11/14 March

andykeenan

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The reffing in this game is bizarre. Both ways I guess so it’s fair 😄 but he’s letting so much go. 

I like it, some of it is down right daft but I think with how Porto (and saka...) play it's the only way to do it

Good game even though there's not been a whole lot of quality attacking wise, saka looks way off the pace 

29 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Troy Deeney.....'talking about the nose game

quote ''it's taken them 88 minutes to realise that Jukey is the best header of the ball in the Championship history'' 🤣

what a monster of a bell end 

He’ll be a God in League One then. 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I like it, some of it is down right daft but I think with how Porto (and saka...) play it's the only way to do it

Good game even though there's not been a whole lot of quality attacking wise, saka looks way off the pace 

For me he’s probably the most overrated player in the league 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

God I love Pepe. 41 and still an absolute boss 

I was just thinking the same. Every dressing room needs a Pepe.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Is that good for us?

Good if we think we can catch Italy.  

Bad if we think Spain can catch us. 

So at the moment it’s probably neutral until we see how English clubs are doing and whether we are looking up or down the coefficient table. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Good if we think we can catch Italy.  

Bad if we think Spain can catch us. 

So at the moment it’s probably neutral until we see how English clubs are doing and whether we are looking up or down the coefficient table. 

Yeah this

However Spain are closer to catching us than we are to Italy

It would just be our luck losing out on a 5th CL spot because most of the English teams have shit the bed, when they’ve dominated European football along with Spain the last 10 years.

I've watched dozens of penalty shoot outs, and even as a neutral, they make me feel sick. Balls of **** steel to make that walk.

• Like 2

That dark haired chap with a stoney face slowly clapping in the Arsenal end...Couldn't look more like a Porto fan not wanting to get battered if he tried :D

Â