Weekends Football 8/10 March

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Oh and I say this every time it happens but those type of run ups to take a penalty should be banned.

They are i belive.  The striker is supposed to run in a continuous motion.  

Just now, picicata said:

These relegation battles are always so scruffy and low in quality

What?.. One of these teams is in 6th place? Wtf?!

Was just about to say you'd think this was about 15th v 16th!

17 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Where's the calculation for the number of penalties Manchester United would have had in a league that isn't completely bent?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Christ, the top four wankfest will be back on with them if this stays the score, despite them losing ELEVEN games already this season. They deserve nothing at all this season but lambasting.

How do man united always manage to find a completely detestable forward.  Going back to Cantona they've always had a forward that's a complete prick in their team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

How the **** does this awful United team keep getting wins?

Luckiest team on the planet. They also keep getting soft pens which helps a lot..

Posted (edited)

I truly believe, and they keep proving me wrong 😅, but I truly believe that United can't keep this up for the rest of the season... At some point they have to show their true selves while their opposition is efficient in attack.

Call it hoping for football karma, but I just can't see United finishing anywhere near us..

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

I truly believe, and they keep proving me wrong 😅, but I truly believe that United can't keep this up for the rest of the season... At some point they have show their true selves while their opposition is efficient in attack.

Call it hoping for football karma, but I just can't see United finishing anywhere near us..

Honestly has to happen at some point. They are playing average and are still at 6th. It's pretty incredible really.

• Like 1

Just now, osmark86 said:

Honestly has to happen at some point. They are playing average and are still at 6th. It's pretty incredible really.

Zero goal difference, West ham in 7th have a negative goal difference...

It is not an outrageous comment to say regardless of what the table says, the top 5 teams are on a different level to the rest of the prem, at least in terms of style of play and intent to play football...

• Like 2

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

It is not an outrageous comment to say regardless of what the table says, the top 5 teams are on a different level to the rest of the prem, at least in terms of style of play and intent to play football...

Perhaps so. Either way I don't see this United team as distinctly stronger than WHU, Brighton, Newcastle or Wolves to name a few.

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I've always thought goal difference is a pretty good indicator of how good a team really is

• Like 2

Â