Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

Seen a photo circulating on twitter (which I can't link to) that the seats in North Stand T5 are being removed

image.jpeg.2d54398f226d38a59f178c21a61d2c5b.jpeg

This is the one, someone had already posted it on ground redevelopment forum

That stand looks so shit

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That's an interesting line, I thought the meeting on this didn't happen

Is this a fair representation of the facts, @OutByEaster??

Yeah, they are simply lying aren't they.  

Similar to when they said that they have also consulted with FAB on the changes to the new new badge.

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yeah, they are simply lying aren't they.  

Similar to when they said that they have also consulted with FAB on the changes to the new new badge.

Not sure you can say that - there was an informal FAB meeting a week or so ago - perhaps it was discussed there?

2 minutes ago, andycv said:

Not sure you can say that - there was an informal FAB meeting a week or so ago - perhaps it was discussed there?

If it was then i retract that statement.  But i thought the club postponed that meeting and then never re-arranged it?

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If it was then i retract that statement.  But i thought the club postponed that meeting and then never re-arranged it?

@OutByEaster? will be able to confirm - but I am sure there was an informal last week or the week before.

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That's an interesting line, I thought the meeting on this didn't happen

Is this a fair representation of the facts, @OutByEaster??

The meeting on this didn't happen.

There were some preliminary discussions on season tickets at an earlier meeting but it was agreed that there wasn't time to get though those and that a specific meeting for them would be better, the club arranged that meeting but it was then canceled by the club and wasn't rescheduled.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

there were some preliminary discussions on season tickets at an earlier meeting but it was agreed that there wasn't time to get though those and that a specific meeting for them would be better, the club arranged that meeting but it was then canceled by the club and wasn't rescheduled.

Didn't they pull a similar stunt last season? From memory they simply told you what the price hike was then threw the group under the bus in the announcement again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There were some preliminary discussions on season tickets at an earlier meeting but it was agreed that there wasn't time to get though those and that a specific meeting for them would be better, the club arranged that meeting but it was then canceled by the club and wasn't rescheduled.

Ok - my mistake.  Sorry @Davkaus

10 hours ago, withes_shin said:

Heard rumours that the front 10 rows of the North Stand are being handed over to corporate and those season ticket holders will be required to move further back up the North Stand

It's terrible facilities but a great view up there of the pitch. I assume they're extending that strange little corporate bit that you get in the North stand upper central, I'm sure the directors and Ellis sat there when the Trinity was being redeveloped 25 years ago.

The back of the North Stand is very cramped with the rood so going to be a hard sell that one!

24 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t know why they can’t put up a table of prices

It's easier to fleece customers who have less information to benchmark if they're getting a good deal.

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That stand looks so shit

Let's be fair, there's many other stadiums around the country that would beg for the North Stand, maybe not the hospitality side, but the match side? Yes and yes again.

16 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Thanks, where did you see this?

This popped up on the Villa Calendar on my phone 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Can't understand why full details still haven't been released. They have obviously known for some time what season ticket holders are going to be displaced and know the prices. It is almost certain from the wording that concessions are going to see an increase above, possibly way above, the 5% increase on an adult ticket. I also wouldn't be surprised if they recategorized some zones, for example some zone 4's pushed up to zone 3, or got rid of some of the concession categories like under 21 or full time student/armed forces.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Can't understand why full details still haven't been released. They have obviously known for some time what season ticket holders are going to be displaced and know the prices. It is almost certain from the wording that concessions are going to see an increase above, possibly way above, the 5% increase on an adult ticket. I also wouldn't be surprised if they recategorized some zones, for example some zone 4's pushed up to zone 3.

I can't understand it either when they sent me an invite to add to my calender for Thursday 16th 16:00 to 16:15 to buy my season ticket!!

• Like 1

On 15/05/2024 at 16:57, OutByEaster? said:

Wow. I get that 5% is kind of OK for some, but still more than Liverpool fans rioted over, and a big amount, off the back of two years of excessive increases. 

It's also clearly worded around general admission adult tickets,  so concessions/ children and others are likely to see higher increases. 

That's some seriously shady misrepresentation of the facts by the club.

Another black mark against communication. And again, one that could really be fixed if they just communicated honestly and said...

" we have decided on 5% because we need to reflect the progress made and the increase in costs we face, as well as provide us greater flexibility to handle additional Uefa spending ratios. We also may increase concessions/ child seats by slightly more but capped at x%, reflectkin the relatively cheap nature of these tickets when benchmarked against comparable teams."

Don't even need to mention they consulted with someone they clearly didn't. But if they wanted to could say "we will explain out pricing structure further at our next FAB".

I dont get the lies/hidden information when everything is so well run elsewhere.

So over a week on from announcing season ticket details they have actually announced f all other than saying they go on sale to existing season ticket holders on June 3rd and limiting increase on adult ticket to 5%. No details on who is going to be displaced, no details on how much concessions will go up by, which given they specifically only mentioned 5% in relation to adult tickets makes me think concessions are going to see big increases with some possibly being scrapped. Can't be many clubs that haven't announced prices yet can there. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Â