Match Thread: FAC4R: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

5 minutes ago, switters said:

Need to change at half time and come out with fresh intent, not wait for 0-3. I'd go Ramsey and Zaniolo on for probably McGinn and Tielemans

Ramsey and Zaniolo? Why not just forfeit the game?  Ramsey is not fit and has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he is anything but a flash in the pan and Zaniolo is just a waste of a shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, chrisvilla4 said:

Quick goal and its game on. Tbh, I'm not sure how bothered I am, would rather buck up in the league. Just don't embarrass us pls Villa.

A goal makes all the difference. We can attack Chelsea still. 

As crap as we've been those 2 goals were really their only chances and we missed 4 chances I'd expect our players to do better with.

Not out of this. Yet 

• Like 1

First ten mins we looked dangerous and the better side, just made poor decisions in the final 3rd

But you are not going to win games if you make repeated unforced errors passing the ball to the opposition, then just jogging back instead of trying to recover it.

A dogshit effort for the last 35 minutes

Just now, stewiek2 said:

As crap as we've been those 2 goals were really their only chances and we missed 4 chances I'd expect our players to do better with.

Not out of this. Yet 

Different game if McGinn puts his shot anywhere else tbh 

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Not out of this. Yet 

Sloppy passing still there already.

The only consolation is that it is only the FA Cup, BUT... that isn't much consolation because this is a continuation of our recent shit form against aggressive teams. We loooookkk weeeeeaaaakk! Booooo and yes that is okay and I still support Aston Villa.