wishywashy

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Done and dusted. Villa admin will be busy tonight and tomorrow announcing all these. 

Plymouth loan? The new Finn Azaz!

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Jokes aside he could be the new Finn Azaz. Rated youngster who we make a profit on and loan out. 

We do need a new name for the Finn Azaz loan thread.

Can be the Lino Loan Thread now i guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Jokes aside he could be the new Finn Azaz. Rated youngster who we make a profit on and loan out. 

Think he may have a bigger future than that tbh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Think he may have a bigger future than that tbh

I hope so as well. But an unlinked youngster coming in with no acknowledgement reminds me of Azaz. No mention from Unai and probably straight out on loan, wondered if it could be another signing they think they can turn a profit on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I hope so as well. But an unlinked youngster coming in with no acknowledgement reminds me of Azaz. No mention from Unai and probably straight out on loan, wondered if it could be another signing they think they can turn a profit on. 

Yep, azaz should be the model for worst case scenario, couple of successful loans before being sold at a profit or break even, he was low risk but also not necessarily high reward, I'm expecting lino to be the same 

Best case scenario is obviously hes a gem and breaks through 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

My Arsenal supporting friends are very unhappy that he has been allowed to leave.  They think he should have been in with a shout of getting into their squad next season.  So I'm hoping that proper first team football at Plymouth is a step towards being in / around our squad rather than just the next loan deal.

My mates are concerned that Arsenal might lose a couple of other really good young prospects as well - there's apparently some resentment building within the camp.  If so then maybe they'll turn into another West Brom for us.

6 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

lol what??

Plymouth announce our signing before we do!?!?

@wishywashy no longer speculation......our media team Plymouth Argyle have confirmed the signing for us...lol.

Edited by MaVilla

18 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Every time I read his name I think of Keyser Söze...

Probably one the under 30s won't appreciate!

I hear Dave Kujan and Dean Keaton are his agents.

• Haha 2

Â