Nico Valentini

Pongo Waring

10 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

We could be interested, that's very much an option. But I also think we could not be interested. Two very different choices. It's a matter of perspective, really.

Doing your name justice there, great work.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Sup.

I think it depends on how you define interested. We could be interested, that's very much an option. But I also think we could not be interested. Two very different choices. It's a matter of perspective, really.

thats a bit of a wishy washy answer.....

15 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Centre back...

So either Hermoso wont happen or we're going to lose one more on top of Lenglet...

Or this isn't legit and neither of those things happen.  Got to cover all bases here, it is the wishy washy link after all.

On topic,  I'm not sure this meets the threshold for its own thread. Is there a limit of the number of followers an account must have, or the company they work for, before they can be trusted as a source?

Know literally nothing about him, but a quick fbref scout shows he rates highly in the progressive passes department, so would seem to suit our game.

This might happen I suppose, but I remember this at the end of the summer. Monchi is a man who makes noise with agents, who in turn, make noise in the media.

We'll be linked to loads more players with Monchi here than before.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's left footed..... This is getting a bit weird now Unai 😂

That would mean he's a backup to Pau longer term? Mings might not have too long at top level left, then we have Konsa and Carlos ont he other side.

Is he any good though?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

That would mean he's a backup to Pau longer term? Mings might not have too long at top level left, then we have Konsa and Carlos ont he other side.

Is he any good though?

are we getting so obsessed with the left, the right is now called..........."The other side"😂

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's left footed..... This is getting a bit weird now Unai 😂

If he was allowed to vote in the General Election we know who he would be voting for.... so thats Moreno Duran Diaby Torres Zaniolo and  Lenglet so far . Also given game time to Kellyman OReilly  and Revan 

The odd ones out are Tielemans and Marschall. 

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Very sinister if you ask me #highbrowhumourfridays

You know where that comes from? 

Every morning ambitious Romans would go and pay homage to people they thought might be politically useful etc. The superstition was that you should always take the first step with your right foot or it was bad luck and everything would go badly from that step onwards. After that anything bad, or bad luck was associated with the sinistra (left),

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â