Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

ALSO left footed.... It's getting a bit weird 😂.

As I've.mwntioned Unai is a leftie as well, but I'm starting to think there is method to this madness.

I wonder if Left Footers throw opposition teams off with the angles of approach, passing and play etc 🤔

Pretty sure Rogers is right footed 😅

I think he has a similar skillset to Zaniolo and plays the same role. Maybe we aren't going to make Zaniolo permanent and are getting Rogers in as a replacement? Zaniolo has been linked with a move to Fiorentina as well so could be something in it. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 2

My Boro supporting mate reckons he’s nowhere near the level of Ramsey or Archer. He reckons he’s only playing at the moment because of the number of injuries they have. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WHY said:

My Boro supporting mate reckons he’s nowhere near the level of Ramsey or Archer. He reckons he’s only playing at the moment because of the number of injuries they have. 

Sounds promising then. 

13 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

I think he has a similar skillset to Zaniolo and plays the same role. Maybe we aren't going to make Zaniolo permanent and are getting Rogers in as a replacement? Zaniolo has been linked with a move to Fiorentina as well so could be something in it. 

I don't think Zaniolo will be joining permanently unless we have some sort of mandatory clause based on appearances etc. Think he was signed purely as cover for Buendia 

Sounds like something some fans say to try and convince themselves that they're not losing a good player, he's wanted by Emery but wouldn't get in Middlesbrough's starting eleven ahead of their injured players, peek who their injured players are and see that that doesn't ring true, also see the opinion of most MIddlsbrough fans and see that they're desperate to keep him and view him as their player with the most potential other than Hackney.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WHY said:

But developed physically better than them and has only started to flourish in the last 6 months I suppose you could call him a late bloomer compared to Archer and Ramsey it’s often good player with a smaller build like Ramsey and Archer look amazing at championship level but average in the premier league.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, useless said:

Sounds like something some fans say to try and convince themselves that they're not losing a good player, he's wanted by Emery but wouldn't get in Middlesbrough's starting eleven ahead of their injured players, peek who their injured players are and see that that doesn't ring true, also see the opinion of most MIddlsbrough fans and see that they're desperate to keep him and view him as their player with the most potential other than Hackney.

That and it's hardly a shock for football fans to be wrong. Just look at opinions of Douglas Luiz on here a year or two ago.

Morgan Rogers had been brought for £4m as an eighteen year old and was playing well in a League One side that reached the play-off final when Archer was playing non-league football

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

That and it's hardly a shock for football fans to be wrong. Just look at opinions of Douglas Luiz on here a year or two ago.

Dougie is a far better player, now than he was 2 years ago.

as players develop, and teams develop, opinions can change.....nothing new there.

It can happen in reverse too....I guess Danny Drinkwater, was a central figure in Leicesters title win..... we obviously didn't get to see that form, nor did Chelsea.

Players are all about form, and its that, that we appraise.

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

Dougie is a far better player, now than he was 2 years ago.

as players develop, and teams develop, opinions can change.....nothing new there.

It can happen in reverse too....I guess Danny Drinkwater, was a central figure in Leicesters title win..... we obviously didn't get to see that form, nor did Chelsea.

Players are all about form, and its that, that we appraise.

Some people can spot player potential, others are more or less blind to it.

• Thanks 1

Â