Weekends Football 12/14 January

andykeenan

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I like Ally McCoist but bloody hell is he just overkill in terms of praise.

He’d probably watch someone shag his wife and spend the time praising the bloke for a great performance.

Said this last week. I like the guy, but he loves a super league team, can't shut up about them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Newcastle now 13 points behind us and they've only got 17 games to play.

I'll take that.

Yep and going in to our game they've got to be considered in bad form without being hard done by and getting some motivation 

Beat them and it's very hard to see them catching us no matter how pessimistic us fans are 

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I wish TNT would make their mind up which one of our badges they are using. They've used both today for the table

You can’t really blame them though, we can’t make up our own bloody minds on it seemingly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As much as Man City are breaking football, KDB is some player. How he's never been in consideration for a Ballon D'Or is beyond me, I don't think there's been a better midfielder in this country since Bobby Charlton hung up his boots. Incredible, and has been for years.

Edited by Jonesy7211
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

As much as Man City are breaking football, KDB is some player. How he's never been in consideration for a Balloon D'Or is beyond me, I don't think there's been a better midfielder in this country since Bobby Charlton hung up his boots. Incredible, and has been for years.

Agree the guy is a magician!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Awful ball watching from Trippier cost them there

He's been off it for a couple of months now, his form has fallen off a cliff

19 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

As much as Man City are breaking football, KDB is some player. How he's never been in consideration for a Ballon D'Or is beyond me, I don't think there's been a better midfielder in this country since Bobby Charlton hung up his boots. Incredible, and has been for years.

Pep is such a genius. All he's had to do is assemble a group of players each of which is arguably the best in their position in Europe. How does he keep doing it whilst at the the richest club in the country he's working in.

He's changed the game....

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Pep is such a genius. All he's had to do is assemble a group of players each of which is arguably the best in their position in Europe. How does he keep doing it whilst at the the richest club in the country he's working in.

He's changed the game....

Not what I said. I credited De Bruyne with being a great player. Never mentioned Pep. Please read the post more thoroughly.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Three midfielders just stand there and let a player like KDB pick that pass is just as bad. Not sure why one of them thinks they can block it from by by going down on one knee 🤣

Â