Weekends Football 12/14 January

andykeenan

10 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Great result for us. As I said before the game, Man City will piss the league with De Bruyne back and we will not be within 10-15 points of them come May. 

Newcastle however, won't be catching us now and that means that only Spurs and Man United can realistically stop us from CL football.

Amazing to be in this position and will be even better if we can beat them next week!

I think if we beat them as badly as we should Howe will be gone

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I don't think we will but we won't be too far off them. 5 points maybe.

1 Cheats FC (at least 10 points above 2nd)

2 Liverpool 

3 Arsenal

4 Spurs

5 Villa

6 Man United

That is where my money would be and that should get us into the CL. 

We really need to win today and hope Man United and Spurs draw. 

I just can't see Spurs finishing above us the way Ange plays. They will run out out of legs well before the season ends.

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I don't think we will but we won't be too far off them. 5 points maybe.

1 Cheats FC (at least 10 points above 2nd)

2 Liverpool 

3 Arsenal

4 Spurs

5 Villa

6 Man United

That is where my money would be and that should get us into the CL. 

We really need to win today and hope Man United and Spurs draw. 

Why Spurs above us? 

13 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Why Spurs above us? 

Bigger squad, no Europe. But it wouldn't shock me if we made 4th and they were 5th either. 

Just think we will be slightly behind them. 

Be interesting to see how they get on at OT tonight.

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Believes the media hype obviously.

What? How insulting can you be? I can't use my own brain to make decisions?

I don't even live in the UK, watch any TV at all or listen to any podcasts. The only football news I read is about Villa and I barely watch any game that isn't us.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Believes the media hype?

Some of us have a life you know?

Edited by GlobalVillan

3 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

What? How insulting can you be? I can't use my own brain to make decisions?

I don't even live in the UK, watch any TV at all or listen to any podcasts. The only football news I read is about Villa and I barely watch any game that isn't us.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Believes the media hype?

Some of us have a life you know?

I'm just so bored people bigging up Tottenham. No one has any idea where they will finish the end of the season. We have beat them and been better than them in nearly every way, but because they have some random ex Rangers manager doing a half decent job, scraping wins and without Kane, everyone seems to think they will finish top 4 above the Villa. There is no evidence of this whatsoever, apart from their fans, an they are a bunch of clowns. Don't believe the hype!

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm just so bored people bigging up Tottenham. No one has any idea where they will finish the end of the season. We have beat them and been better than them in nearly every way, but because they have some random ex Rangers manager doing a half decent job, scraping wins and without Kane, everyone seems to think they will finish top 4 above the Villa. There is no evidence of this whatsoever, apart from their fans, an they are a bunch of clowns. Don't believe the hype!

What hype???

I literally have no idea what hype I am meant to not believe?

I have never listened to any football phone ins, I dont watch Sky Sports, I dont read UK press, I have never ever listened to Talk Sport or any of those things so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think they are in a battle for 4th with us. That's about it. I don't know why that's so unreasonable a thought that I must only have reached that conclusion due to being swayed by a media I do not listen to.

8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

What hype???

I literally have no idea what hype I am meant to not believe?

I have never listened to any football phone ins, I dont watch Sky Sports, I dont read UK press, I have never ever listened to Talk Sport or any of those things so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think they are in a battle for 4th with us. That's about it. I don't know why that's so unreasonable a thought that I must only have reached that conclusion due to being swayed by a media I do not listen to.

Well this side there is huge media hype, an most are fed up of hearing about 'big Ange's Spurs'.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well this side there is huge media hype, an most are fed up of hearing about 'big Ange's Spurs'.

I'm glad I don't have to listen to that shit. I do think they are a good side tho. Maddison will make a huge difference too. We must keep winning and that includes today.

• Like 1

Â