Stoke v Ipswich 

Swansea v Albion 

Sheff Wed v Hull 5.15pm SS3

English Football League highlights 9pm ITV 4 

Tuesday 

Premier League 

West Ham v Brighton 7.30pm SS2

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

So are we cheering for Newcastle tonight? Sounds a bit dirty but it would be nice to say equal top for a little while longer.

No I'm not, Newcastle win is the worst result imo, still eyeing up 4th rather than 1st, if I was ultra confident that Newcastle will do nothing in Jan and struggle to get 7th then yeah I'd want them to win but don't think the boost of a big win helps us

Liverpool win tonight, Sunderland draw at the weekend, man city win the week after please, take them out of it 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No I'm not, Newcastle win is the worst result imo, still eyeing up 4th rather than 1st, if I was ultra confident that Newcastle will do nothing in Jan and struggle to get 7th then yeah I'd want them to win but don't think the boost of a big win helps us

Liverpool win tonight, Sunderland draw at the weekend, man city win the week after please, take them out of it 

No no no no no no no no

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529gnb6vc2cp216xdq5p

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Oh heavens --- Toon or 'Pool? Yik. I shouldn't eat my lunch and think about this at the same time. I absolutely can't stand Liverpool, and yet I still think Newcastle are a million times more awful as a sportswashing enterprise. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

Â