Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'd order direct from Adidas then

Order direct from AVFC.CO.UK if you want to help the club. That's the only way the club make money from an individual jersey sale.

40 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Order direct from AVFC.CO.UK if you want to help the club. That's the only way the club make money from an individual jersey sale.

The AVFC online store is run by Fanatics - if you go on and scroll to the bottom, it's all Copyrighted to Fanatics - it's their website with our badge.

This season will see a return to the in-house retailing at the club store which I think will mean the club will make more money if you buy direct from there - but the shirt is likely to also be available in a lot more retail outlets through adidas's distribution network.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The AVFC online store is run by Fanatics - if you go on and scroll to the bottom, it's all Copyrighted to Fanatics - it's their website with our badge.

This season will see a return to the in-house retailing at the club store which I think will mean the club will make more money if you buy direct from there - but the shirt is likely to also be available in a lot more retail outlets through adidas's distribution network.

Surely Adidas won't pay 20m to us just so Fanatics can take half their profits? Heck's interview seemed to imply everything was coming in house? 

Posted (edited)

Went to the adidas store on Oxford street today and the sales assistant I spoke with said he’d seen the kits and were looked really good and he might buy one  - he was a PSG fan and that they’ll be stocking it but couldn’t / wouldn’t confirm release date nor a description… 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 4

I'm sure they'll still be available through Fanatics, as most fan wear is, but you'd hope that Fanatics don't have the monopoly on our merchandise they've had for the last half a decade.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I might just wait and pay a visit to the new villa store instead, no delivery charges and I love the smell

• Like 1

On 22/05/2024 at 16:25, TheMelvillan said:

I imagine we will be seeing a number of pictures of Alesha in the new kit to bolster our profile/ sales

Not McGinn in a kilt then?

Disappointing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

There’s a smell?

Yeah, it's like a posh shop smell.. not like sports direct that smells like toilet.

I think it encourages you spend a little more than you were planning.

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yeah, it's like a posh shop smell.. not like sports direct that smells like toilet.

Never knew Villa shop would bother with that. 
You’re right, nice smelling shops get you to spend more 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I haven’t been in years, but when I was a kid we made the annual pilgrimage to the Villa Village to pick up the new shirt, and I can still recall the smell. I wonder if it’s the same one. God that brings back some happy memories.

I might have told this story before, but on one of those visits, Savo was just hanging out in the shop with two gorgeous women, one on each arm, the absolute stud. I bought a bandana and got his autograph. I should have asked him to sign the bandana, now that I think about it. Might have been worth something today. Ah, the folly of youth.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

Not McGinn in a kilt then?

Disappointing.

They'll play a game of guess the @rse with McGinn & Alisha in our new kits  👍  everyone loves a vote

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

The turquoise/black goalie kit from that year is possibly my favourite goalie kit we've ever had, above even the Asics stained glass efforts of the previous campaign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

I'm sure that was the one downstairs in the Pavilions.

No that's the old club shop that was down the side of the trinity. Used to have the sick villa carpet and everything.

40 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

The turquoise/black goalie kit from that year is possibly my favourite goalie kit we've ever had, above even the Asics stained glass efforts of the previous campaign.

This one? 

spacer.png

I had it, I think. Is this one of them that had padding?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

This one? 

spacer.png

I had it, I think. Is this one of them that had padding?

I had this shirt as well, it did indeed have the padding, it was my fave goalie kit as well

Â