Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

On 15/05/2024 at 15:55, The_Steve said:

Darker shade is curious the hexadecimal is 5f475f - I'm not sure if the lighting reflects the colour fully 

🎶 our hexadecimal is 5f475f, you’ll never sing that 🎶 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

With Adidas choosing to honor the "history" of Arsenal by just having the simplistic cannon on their new home kit, what odds they may do similar with Villa to pay homage to our 150th anniversary with a lion?

Home_2024__Collections_mobile_600x800.jpeg

Edited by NorthEastVillan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

With Adidas choosing to honor the "history" of Arsenal by just having the simplistic cannon on their new home kit, what odds they may do similar with Villa to pay homage to our 150th anniversary with a lion?

I think there's no chance of that when the club will be wanting to celebrate the new branding, it'd be a bit of a failure to launch a new badge and then not even put it on the kit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I saw something earlier regarding a fourth kit this coming season to commemorate our 150th year.

JFC. As excited as I am for Adidas, no club on earth needs a **** 4th kit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, est1874 said:

JFC. As excited as I am for Adidas, no club on earth needs a **** 4th kit.

Unless you're Fiorentina.

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think there's no chance of that when the club will be wanting to celebrate the new branding, it'd be a bit of a failure to launch a new badge and then not even put it on the kit

Well, we decided to go with having two completely different badges, simultaneously, this season so you never know.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NorthEastVillan said:

God that looks dogs**t. Cannon looks like clip art.

Edited by Ginko
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Same principle applies,  you would imagine it wouldn't be for the rights to a stand that needs knocking down!

Unless the stand will be there for the duration of the addidas deal and then rebuild partially funded by a new sponsor of the stand ?

24 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The fourth needs to recognise our history and inception way back in 1874. 

The ONLY option is this, and it MUST include the little hats too. SJM would look well cool running about with that on. 

IMG_0414.png

• Haha 4

Â