The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Leander masterclass incoming ...

The reactions during the match will be what they will be, but surely before the match we can have hope and show faith.

Im with you on this one, Leander has shown he can do a capable job and if he does it well tonight that could well be the platform for us to go and get a result.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

I am all for genuine reactions during/after the match, I was angry at our performance the other day.

The amount of negativity before a ball has been kicked I find quite staggering.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, romavillan said:

to be fair he was really good against Arsenal in a tough tough game.

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

The reactions during the match will be what they will be, but surely before the match we can have hope and show faith.

Im with you on this one, Leander has shown he can do a capable job and if he does it well tonight that could well be the platform for us to go and get a result.

I actually have a feeling he might be really good today, for some reason.

Ball is in his court now.

Or horrific.

18 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Oh for goodness sake. Do you have to jump on EVERY post I make just because it doesnt say we will win 12-0?

Its clearly the worst starting line up we have put out this season due to inuries and suspensions. It's not a criticism of the club, it's an annoyance that we have so many players out against the one team we really need to beat.

Dont worry. It happens a lot. If you say we haven’t got the best squad in the world and we might need to sign a player or two, you’ll get it.

We absolutely should be going there tonight and beating them 5 nil with that team and if we don’t, we’ll still have the best team in the world.

• Like 1