Match Thread: UECL6: Zrinjski v Villa

limpid

Just now, MaVilla said:

diaby has been a very unhappy bunny tonight, lots of arm flapping when he isnt getting the ball passed to him.

His body language has looked a bit off to me in various recent games. Not sure if it's just his personality or if there's more to it. I'm also by no means a body reading expert so I'm probably talking bollocks. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

His body language has looked a bit off to me in various recent games. Not sure if it's just his personality or if there's more to it. I'm also by no means a body reading expert so I'm probably talking bollocks. 

talking bollocks would make being a body reading expert much easier

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

very little movement.

There’s very little space. Just like in the first leg Zrinjski have often had seven players defending in the box.  We need to learn to deal with these ultra low blocks but a back five with two DMs screening will suck the life out of pretty much any game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Duran seems very low-energy. Not really looking for or running into spaces. Maybe it's hard to see on TV, but he seems very inattentive when it comes to asking for passes.

Think he’s probably given up, was making good runs earlier in the half but the passes weren’t coming 

• Thanks 1