maqroll

Our record away at Brentford is pretty awful. We aren't particularly good away from home either as is and then add to that we've got Dougie missing. 

Would take a point honestly. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Our record away at Brentford is pretty awful. We aren't particularly good away from home either as is and then add to that we've got Dougie missing. 

Would take a point honestly. 

If they had Toney, Jensen and Mbuemo, maybe, but we have to win this. You don’t finish in the top 4 not beating the likes of Bournemouth, Brentford and Forest away  from home. 

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If they had Toney, Jensen and Mbuemo, maybe, but we have to win this. You don’t finish in the top 4 not beating the likes of Bournemouth, Brentford and Forest away  from home. 

Bournemouth have 4 wins and a draw in last 5 games before today. We were the draw and ref got it wrong not giving second yellow early plus Carlos goal should've stood

38 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wolves away 

Palace home 

Bournemouth home 

Leeds home 

Palace away 

West Ham home 

Bournemouth away 

Leeds away 

Leicester home 

Newcastle drew each of these games. They also drew with Chelsea away on the final game of the season when finishing 3rd was still a possibility.

None of these opponents finished higher than 11th. 

Newcastle still finished 4th.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

All the other results gone against us with Newcastle and Spurs winning. I'd love a win but would take a point.

I just hope we score first. I can take a draw as we should win our next two home games. 

Man City result was pretty handy! 

Yeah this game is crucial for top 4 ambitions. I feel it could be a bit of slog like Arsenal was but hopefully we'll be able to nick a result. With some key players out time to dig deep again!

Edited by birdman

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You phoning other stations now? Dirty slut 😘

Correct did you hear me? Also, have you watched the first reacher series 2 yet?

Edited by Follyfoot

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Wolves away 

Palace home 

Bournemouth home 

Leeds home 

Palace away 

West Ham home 

Bournemouth away 

Leeds away 

Leicester home 

Newcastle drew each of these games. They also drew with Chelsea away on the final game of the season when finishing 3rd was still a possibility.

None of these opponents finished higher than 11th. 

Newcastle still finished 4th.

You understand my point. Let’s go and win tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

The proverbial 'must win'. Although if we wanna stay at least top 4, every game is must win till the end of the season.

It's true. It's funny thought because for so so so long, I never really thought about how the pressure would get so mental if we actually did make it to the top spots. It's a total hard drive reformat. 

• Like 2