Childish things you can't help but laugh about.

sidcow

One of my colleagues farted loudly during the armistice 2 minute silence once, an absolute dick move but I still couldn't help myself from bursting into a fit of giggles and we both got invited to a conversation with our manager.  I just can't help it and the less appropriate the situation, the worse I am.  The ketchup bottle kills me as well.

3 hours ago, villaajax said:

Why is it so funny when someone loses a shoe? And much funnier to lose one rather than both.

Is it because you've tied their shoelaces together abd thrown them over the telephone line? 

• Like 1

When people accidentally fall over. Not getting hurt, just falling over.

I was once in a hairdressers and saw this chap crossing the road to come in to the same salon. Whilst gently jogging over, his ankle gave way and he just did the old comedy hands out in front and splattered on the road. Thankfully a quiet day on the road and he was uninjured, but he came in like nothing happened and everyone just started laughing.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

When people accidentally fall over. Not getting hurt, just falling over.

I was once in a hairdressers and saw this chap crossing the road to come in to the same salon. Whilst gently jogging over, his ankle gave way and he just did the old comedy hands out in front and splattered on the road. Thankfully a quiet day on the road and he was uninjured, but he came in like nothing happened and everyone just started laughing.

Yeah, nothing funnier than someone falling over or banging their head 

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

he takes a pretend disgusted air kick at the sausage and proceeds to slip over

Pretty much what I did. I was blethering away with a drunken speech, not noticing how much of the fizz had spilled onto the floor around my feet. I then unwisely attempted to dropkick the cork across the room, and slipped over. Didn't give a shit, I thought it was as funny as everybody else did, tbh. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Prototype Ned’s T-Shirt

Actually 'The Who - UK Tour 1973'. Still got it - I wore it again for my 60th, and am seriously considering wearing it again for my 70th (when most of the people in that video will again be in attendance). 

Woke Mrs H up the other week around 3am as it was a clear night and me and my mate were looking up at the sky pointing and saying. “I can see Uranus” followed by lots of giggling 

( yes it involved alcohol ) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Action replay toward the end of next month?

Quite possibly. Although this time I'll probably require hospitalisation. 

Edited by mjmooney

Â