Childish things you can't help but laugh about.

sidcow

As it says on the tin.

A thread suggested by Mrs Sidcow after I sniggered yesterday when putting some ketchup on my chips and the bottle made a farting noise. 

I'll do the same after anyone talks about Tits in the garden. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'll do the same after anyone talks about Tits in the garden. 

It’s easy to see blue tits in the winter, but great tits are always a treat. If you put your fat balls out, they soon come a flocking. Other birds will go for a long, fat, pink worm or perhaps seed is what they’re after.

I saw a wren this morning in the back yard and for the first time ever, a lesser spotted woodpecker in the oak tree outside the bedroom window.

#birds

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

It’s easy to see blue tits in the winter, but great tits are always a treat. If you put your fat balls out, they soon come a flocking. Other birds will go for a long, fat, pink worm or perhaps seed is what they’re after.

I saw a wren this morning in the back yard and for the first time ever, a lesser spotted woodpecker in the oak tree outside the bedroom window.

#birds

You seem to have turned this into the ornithology Double Entendre thread. 

1 minute ago, blandy said:

I (genuinely) used to go up the chough - “The Cornish Chough” pub in Newquay. It’s closed long ago, but the ‘box was good - Cure, Talking Heads etc.

Whenever we drive past a field of cows or sheep my bestie says ‘cows!’, or ‘sheeps!’.

Whenever we drive past anything that could possibly be a chough, it’s my turn and I declare ‘show us your chuff!’.

And then I laugh like a dumb teenage boy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I used to roll down the window and shout mint sauce at sheep when the boys were young on our holidays in Wales, I still do it now even when they’re not in the car

My father in law used to insist to Mrs Sidcow that sheep had longer front legs than rear legs so they could stand up properly on hills. 

Also used for call all the kids/grandkids nunkunpunk if they did anything silly. 

Those traditions both continue. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh, also from my father. When playing monopoly it's Pickawilly for Piccadilly and Free Farting for Free Parking. 

When we used to take the boys to the Safari park, the satnav we had used to say ‘towards Kidderminster’ that sounded a bit like ‘ towards Kiddifiddler’ needless to say this has stuck and any time we go past the said place or near one of us will pipe up with it much to our amusement 

• Like 1

Our friends got called into school because their son was repeatedly saying Get The **** out. 

They were confused and shocked until they realised he was quoting Get The Funk Out by Extreme. 

We always have a giggle when we hear that song. 

Â