Childish things you can't help but laugh about.

sidcow

The office wallahs where I work are doing the usual Christmassy bollocks. Today they have dressed 12 staff members up as Santa, took a mugshot, photocopied them off in A4 and put them in the kitchen area with instructions to “guess the staff member and win a prize”🤡

There’s a pre printed answer sheet and a box to put it in.

Oh I’ve had such fun picking 12 mass murderers/paedos/biblical villains (and one awful pop star)😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Actually 'The Who - UK Tour 1973'. Still got it - I wore it again for my 60th, and am seriously considering wearing it again for my 70th (when most of the people in that video will again be in attendance). 

My Dad had a photo taken with 2 mates all making funny faces for his 50th Birthday party. 

For his 60th they all wore a t-shirt with that photo on and recreated the poses. 

For his 70th they all wore a t-shirt of that photo and recreated the pose. 

He was the only one left by his 80th😔

• Sad 4

21 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Woke Mrs H up the other week around 3am as it was a clear night and me and my mate were looking up at the sky pointing and saying. “I can see Uranus” followed by lots of giggling 

( yes it involved alcohol ) 

as-you-should-reginald-noble.gif

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My Dad had a photo taken with 2 mates all making funny faces for his 50th Birthday party. 

For his 60th they all wore a t-shirt with that photo on and recreated the poses. 

Story was really building, really doing well

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Story was really building, really doing well

spacer.png

I also ought to clarify, when I say making funny faces, they were gurning, not baking fried potato products. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Did similar for my 40th and 60th. Bloke on the left didn't bring his missus to the second party, so my daughter depped for her. Otherwise, same people in same positions. 

Feller on the right has sadly died since then, but the others should all be present and correct next month. 

4060(1).jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Reminds me of a funny story about his 65th.

We hired the hall of his sports club and had a live band. 

At one point one of his mate of a similar age started dancing on a table. It was rickety and wobbling  I was really concerned and was going to have a word when I saw Melvyn Danes strolling over to him. Anyone round Solihull will know of Melvyn Danes. The main estate agent, probably sells 50% of houses in Solihull. A well known pillar of the community. 

I think to myself "Melvyn will get the daft old bugger down."

Stupid me. Melvyn goes over and starts shaking the table for shits and giggles. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The office wallahs where I work are doing the usual Christmassy bollocks. Today they have dressed 12 staff members up as Santa, took a mugshot, photocopied them off in A4 and put them in the kitchen area with instructions to “guess the staff member and win a prize”🤡

There’s a pre printed answer sheet and a box to put it in.

Oh I’ve had such fun picking 12 mass murderers/paedos/biblical villains (and one awful pop star)😂😂😂

And yet people don't work when they're at home they say...

Sack them all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

And yet people don't work when they're at home they say...

Sack them all.

One department are continually complaining about anything possible, when I questioned this I was told the reason is "they want to work from home more".

I'd **** let 'em!

Â