Worst Vegetable?

ender4

What is your worst vegetable to eat?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is your worst vegetable to eat?

• Broccoli
    • Cabbage
    • Sprouts
    • Aubergine
    • Spinach
    • Beetroot
    • Celery
    • Courgette
    • Sweetcorn
    • Other (please explain below)

Raw celery is just so wrong, never thought it would be topped for foulness. Then a few weeks back on a visit to a favoured curry den, a friend ordered the bitter gourd. Ugh! Disgusting - the restaurant is pretty good with veg too - the okra dish there (another potentially underwhelming vegetable) is amazing.

Parsnips. **** despise them. you know when you're a kid and you don't like loads of vegetables, but then as you grow older you grow out of it and start to enjoy more veg. Yeh well that happened to me, except for Parsnips.

My mom once offered me 10 quid to eat a parsnip (bear in mind I was about 15/16 at the time so 10 quid was worth a lot to me) and I couldn't take more than 1 bite.

Celery is one of the few things I can't eat. Used to hate cucumber too, but I can tolerate that now.

But then, never having had a potage, it could well be chard.:)

Well Rosa, on Sept 11 on the Vernon Handley thread you had two attempts to take the piss, wind me up, amuse the punters or whatever it is that you try to do on this forum. It's now getting a bit close to stalking but for the time being do keep trying luvvy. Oh and :clap:

Â