Weekends Football 24/26 November

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Naw Rooney's was better

Honestly not a chance. Rooney is standing still and shins it (not that it matters, great goal). Garnacho is moving backwards whilst watching it and catches it flush. It’s arguably the best overhead I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

What’s the Everton fans argument about the PL being corrupt? From the outside looking in it seems like a closed and shut case of being caught cheating the system with a ridiculous attempt at trying to offset their football losses against Covid. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Honestly not a chance. Rooney is standing still and shins it (not that it matters, great goal). Garnacho is moving backwards whilst watching it and catches it flush. It’s arguably the best overhead I’ve ever seen. 

Benteke vs utd

Rivaldo vs valencia 

And then for whatever reason when I was a young un this goal was one of my first favourite memories of European football

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Benteke vs utd

Rivaldo vs valencia 

And then for whatever reason when I was a young un this goal was one of my first favourite memories of European football

Benteke's and that video are probably more scissor kicks than overheads and, in both instances, it's a looping deflection taking the ball high rather than flat.

I dunno.  Maybe Mauro Bressan for the distance, but that Garnacho hit is insane.  It's the movement - moving like that and being able to hit it is so, so hard.

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Benteke vs utd

Rivaldo vs valencia 

And of course, the OG, Doug Ellis.

• Haha 1

Â