Weekends Football 24/26 November

andykeenan

56 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dunno, the gap is pretty big, would take an Italian team or bayern winning the CL and then a bit in the other competitions too, can see frankfurt winning the ECL

That said I could also see Liverpool winning the EL

Something's gone wrong if England dont top it 

England is currently 6th and will probably have 2 teams out of Europe before Christmas

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

England is currently 6th and will probably have 2 teams out of Europe before Christmas

What coefficient do they take it off then? I'm looking at the club coefficient, no way are England ranked 6th for clubs 

Uefas website has England 1st on 93.178

England have also been top 2 in 6 of the last 7 years (and they were 3rd the year they didn't) it would be typical villa if we finished 5th and England didn't get the extra spot 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What coefficient do they take it off then? I'm looking at the club coefficient, no way are England ranked 6th for clubs 

England have also been top 2 in 6 of the last 7 years (and they were 3rd the year they didn't) it would be typical villa if we finished 5th and England didn't get the extra spot 

Its based on the 2023/24 season only

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Club coefficient, not National coefficient. 

Only for 2023/24 season. 

So add up all the coefficients that the 8 English clubs get in Europe this season and divide by 8.  That’s the number that will be used. 

So apparently Everton fans have printed out 38.000 "Premier League Corrupt" signs to be handed out at the game today. Might be a interesting tifo :D 

Edited by sne

Â