Demitri_C

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Need to win to make a gap. AZ need a win if they have any hope of qualifying so i am expecting a tougher test this time round. They can't be any worse than they were 1st game. 

Hoping we go strong for this one

None of today's starters deserve a **** rest, they didn't do anything.

• Haha 1

I'd go full strength for this.

We need to win to make it easier to top the group and avoid play off round in February.

Fulham is probably where we need to make some changes given three key players are on 4 yellows and we can't afford to lose two of them for Spurs.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'd go full strength for this.

We need to win to make it easier to top the group and avoid play off round in February.

Fulham is probably where we need to make some changes given three key players are on 4 yellows and we can't afford to lose two of them for Spurs.

100% this.

2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Hopefully we see a reaction from today against AZ.....followed by a decent result on the weekend

Yeah it's good we can get the Forest game out of our system so quick. Beat these and get back int he groove will give us the best chance of beating Fulham.

13 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Away from the team news, do the club have anything planned to honour Charlie Aitken?  It's our first home game since his passing. 

Project B6 are trying to organise everyone showing their phone torches in the 3rd minute which would be a lovely gesture.

I'll be really annoyed if the club themselves don't do anything, I'm sure they will.

• Like 1

Same team that played them at their place.  The lineup for the Conference League should be a continuation of that competition and dis count the previous Prem encounter.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, wedge said:

Project B6 are trying to organise everyone showing their phone torches in the 3rd minute which would be a lovely gesture.

I'll be really annoyed if the club themselves don't do anything, I'm sure they will.

Me too, either at this one (most likely) or on Sunday. I like the 3 minute idea, I guess they will arrange something that doesn't clash with the pre-match Remembrance silence, it would be nice if a couple of his old teammates could attend either game to pay their tribute, as was the case with Bobby Charlton.  

Match wise, we need to go very near to full strength, as 2 more home wins would put us in a good place to win the group. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

Play as close to full strength as we can as this is now the money game in the group.

Bailey in for Zaniolo and see if Moreno can start or come on for the final 30.

Everyone else picks themselves. 

Id play youri as well ahead of mcginn/luiz as he could do with a breather

Huge expectations being put on Moreno to return at the level he was at when he got injured. He has had no competitive football for weeks and it’s going to take time for him to get up to speed he will undoubtedly do it but possibly not in a game of this importance first time out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

I'd make 4-5 changes here.

Was not impressed by what I saw from them in the Netherlands.

I'm of the same opinion, but its as much to do with keeping the squad match fit.