Mid-Bedfordshire and Tamworth by-elections

Genie

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

That's fair enough. I was just wondering why it made them throbbers for not voting for the 'main three'.

But yeah, I guess the same could equally be said about the throbbers that continue to vote for the 'main two' who themselves have succeeded in putting the UK down the toilet.

I think the real reason is the main 3 parties just aren’t racist enough for some. The Tories are very racist but failing to kick the illegals out is costing them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Losing Tamworth, the home of modern Conservatism will be hugely symbolic and will hurt more than the stats. The seat of Robert Peel and the place he wrote the Tamworth Manifesto, which is widely regarded as the basis of modern conservatism to this day

Losing Mid-Beds will genuinely send shockwaves through the party, the sort that will send an awful lot of MPs over the edge and announce they are standing down.

It will be down to the LibDems if Labour lose Mid-Beds. Labour will win Tamworth with a degree of comfort(a few thousand)

Robert Peel's smile was like a silver plate on a coffin apparently.  Sounds familiar. 

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think the real reason is the main 3 parties just aren’t racist enough for some. The Tories are very racist but failing to kick the illegals out is costing them.

That's fine mate, I mean I don't have any particular sway towards any of them personally as I think they're all full of bollocks.

I only watch PMQ's on odd occasions too (when I'm free) just for the fact it's just mostly panto. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

That's fair enough. I was just wondering why it made them throbbers for not voting for the 'main three'.

But yeah, I guess the same could equally be said about the throbbers that continue to vote for the 'main two' who themselves have succeeded in putting the UK down the toilet.

The Tories have been in power for 13 years. They own that toilet, no one else, them.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They’re not throbbers for not voting for the main 3. They’re throbbers for voting for Reform

50.1% Throbbers by my definition in Tamworth. (Tory+ Reform + UKIP + Britain First)

Labour won because the minor throbby parties split the vote, the other three got 9.4% between them

• Like 2