The Villa Villan

sidcow

50 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not a chance this would work in this day and age, not with so many 'delicate minded' people in today's society anyway.

As @ferguson1 says, it's more of a resemblance of Guy Fawkes than anything Villa.

I was just thinking... the next line would be that it " alienates" a cross section of the fan base.

So in essence we'd have to somehow make him White, Black, Asian, Arab... straight, gay, trans, binary, non binary, short, tall, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Jehovah's witness,  Atheist, Agnostic, Vegan, Carnivore, slim, medium and fat...

At the same time... and I'm sure we'd still be pissing someone off 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Isn't he called Clarrie Blue? 

He most certainly is.

A fair  number of older supporters wear a gold one on a chain

I have several size badges of him

A popular tattoo as well amongst the Steamers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I was just thinking... the next line would be that it " alienates" a cross section of the fan base.

So in essence we'd have to somehow make him White, Black, Asian, Arab... straight, gay, trans, binary, non binary, short, tall, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Jehovah's witness,  Atheist, Agnostic, Vegan, Carnivore, slim, medium and fat...

You calling my demographic a Villan. son?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And probably another part of it too, yeah.

Use it on kids stuff, plush toys, mugs, chips bags, food courts beer brand, whatever. Add an additional mascot along with Bella. As @Zatman says it's so bad it's good.

Agree that we should not bring Darkie back thou 😬

My Old Man Said blog

• Like 1

Â