Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Match Polls  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/23 at 22:59

If Southgate doesn't pick Konsa and Watkins after this performance then I don't know what else to say. 

Sat in  the sun in a beach bar in Croatia watching this. Couldn't be happier. Well played everyone. Superb performance. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Looks more like Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker.

That's it! Wouldn't look out of piece grinning at an intersection, unpinned grenade in hand. 

Which would still result in less destruction than Villa's attacking performance today...

UTV!

• Like 1

So… is this lift off and we start consistently firing?

Or will we continue this WLWLWLWLWLW trend?

JJ back is a big help… if we can get Carlos and Moreno back we’ll be much stronger.

Got to take confidence and build momentum from this…

Need to get a run of positive results and performances now, show some consistency.

But, for now, we can enjoy and indulge in the elation of this game! WOW!

Thank you Unai.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

What a thumping win! Glad I went to VP and didn’t sell my ticket back to the club despite the hassle of getting there, that was a resounding win and I’m happy as Ollie is in my FPL team as part of a front 3 and he’s got 20 points for me so I’m buzzing. Just need Haaland and Alvarez to do the business aswell, diaby is also in the team and he’s on 8 points so I’m pretty happy

now we have 2 of our bogey teams coming up in wolves and hammers, we are obviously kryptonite to Brighton but those 2 teams worry me…I hope we can flip the script!

UTV!!