Cup final 2/6 pre match

Pinebro

1 hour ago, John said:

Couldn't we have done a quick deal with an anti-perspirant brand? I think our shirts were made for it and we could have raked the money in.:D   Advert for Sure Deodorant, 1970s - Film 1093303 - YouTube

You could probably grow cress in those shirts 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, John said:

The competition only got any attention last season because West Ham were in it. :rolleyes:

I don't remember Wet Spam getting much media attention over it until the latter stages of the competition

It's a very important game after the Legia result but it's a game we should win and we have to utilise the squad. Watkins should be rested as if we can't trust Duran to start games like this then we are going to hsve issues further on into the season 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It's a very important game after the Legia result but it's a game we should win and we have to utilise the squad. Watkins should be rested as if we can't trust Duran to start games like this then we are going to hsve issues further on into the season 

I'm more worried about the other end, I think we'll score plenty tonight but we may struggle at the back depending on who he starts 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its wierd how ollie got so many minutes when we clearly won the game saturday 

Would arther have taken him off and saved him for  astart tonight. But i think duran will start tonight

I wouldn't be too surprised to see a team similar to the one we played against Legia Warsaw - we've a big game at the weekend and we ought to be able to beat these with the second string. I think the Legia Warsaw result probably pushes us into needing a slightly stronger team, but I still think it'll be a mix.

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I don't remember Wet Spam getting much media attention over it until the latter stages of the competition

For my sins, I listened to Talksport a fair bit last season. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Olsen (I know but, **** it)
Chambers, Carlos, Lenglet, Moreno.
McGinn, Tielemans, Dendoncker.
Traore, Duran, Bailey.

3-1.

A lot of changes there but if this team was unable to beat a team 4th in the Bosnian Premier League  then they all need to have a good hard look at themselves.