Match Thread: LC3: Villa v Everton

limpid

Against this bunch of assholes we need to be playing quicker. They are happy to get everyone behind the ball, win it back and punt it forward. 

Awful all over the pitch though. Dendoncker is bringing the whole midfield down to his level, Olsen doesn't give any confidence and going forward, like I said, far too slow and ponderus. 

Gotta be a reaction 2nd half and it's clear we need better back up players. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Off to the Bailey thread to blame him for " Bottling it " by feigning injury and losing us the match.

Just wait til Ollie comes on with 20 mins to go and only gets one shot on target! Then we’ll see who’s to blame!

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

It was a poor first half but we can’t turn on the players or the manager at this stage. We’re lucky to be only one down, but the game isn’t over. 

Its the wrong week to not turn up and play that badly, the club has overpriced this game, they've messed up with the corporate stuff too

Its not turning on the players, they have a right to feel ripped off based on that performance

Atmosphere not helping. Thats on Heck. Formation tactics and tempo not working. Thats all on Emery. Dyche did his homework and has won that battle with ease. Utterly terrible display. Zero composure. Time to earn your money Unai . 

Watkins Kamara Digne all on for the start of the second half i would suspect. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Its the wrong week to not turn up and play that badly, the club has overpriced this game, they've messed up with the corporate stuff too

Its not turning on the players, they have a right to feel ripped off based on that performance

At least we can blame the shirts.

Smart GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Reminds me of the toilets at work, the urinals have been backing up for weeks it's pretty awful(Everton), but today one of them decided to start leaking from its u bend and it's 100x worse it **** stinks(us)

that is an awful, awful sentence. but yes, that's about right.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think it's a bit of a copout to blame the recent corporate goings-on. Atmosphere is often like this when things aren't going our way. We just don't seem to know how to spur our team on unless we're winning.