ender4

Can we not have Cash recklessly shooting from stupid angles and wasting promising attacks this time please?

Really starting to get annoyed with him…

He thinks he’s better than he is…

Would like to see Konsa at hybrid RB asap with Carlos partnering Pau most of the time, when fit, as much as possible. Really solidifies us and the LB can bomb on (come back Moreno!!).

McGinn needs to find some form…

Kamara is improving and he and Luiz will continue to play a hell of a lot. Tielemans and Dendoncker disappointingly underwhelming. Once Ramsey comes back, maybe we’ll see McGinn help out centrally from time to time. 

Hopefully the attackers will get plenty of chances… Diaby and Zaniolo (would love him to score today) have got what it takes and Ollie has broken his PL duck…

Come on you Villa boys!!

As Unai said in his presser, we need to fight harder, be hungrier etc. than them, we need to show more aggression, desire and energy than we have so far…

Let’s get back on track!

UTV

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I've never understood so many Villa fans with inferiority complexes when it comes to our club. Who cares what others think, we know who we are and what we're about. That's all that matters really. 

I'm tempted to start a Villa fan self- pity thread. 

Yeah, I don’t really care how we’re perceived by the media (other than a lack of coverage). It’s more on the pitch where it bothers me, when decisions go against us and “big club bias” is more than apparent…

I find it quite funny when we go unnoticed or underrated and extra satisfying and enjoyable when we upset and shock people with an amazing performance, result or upset…

It’s like, where did this lot come from? How did they do that? 😂

The more of that, the better!

I can recall a few thinking the mention of Europe was absurd then look at what we did! 😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The absolute state of using nicknames like this for our own players. Give your head a wobble.

I'd be willing to call him nice things if he starts to justify his wages and do the basics correctly.

The door swings both ways.

52 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can we not have Cash recklessly shooting from stupid angles and wasting promising attacks this time please?

Really starting to get annoyed with him…

Im more worried about him switching off and getting caught out with Mitoma running in behind.

He did it for Chilwell's chance last week, you could see Pau was telling him to be aware of that run, and he was still slow to react

2 minutes ago, andym said:

Im more worried about him switching off and getting caught out with Mitoma running in behind.

He did it for Chilwell's chance last week, you could see Pau was telling him to be aware of that run, and he was still slow to react

The best defensive lineup we can put out this season:

Moreno     Pau     Carlos    Konsa

• Like 1

Brighton are a proper team. Think we'll struggle today, but that said we seem to do OK against the better teams so hopefully we can get something.

Hope Mitoma has the flu or something today.

26 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'd be willing to call him nice things if he starts to justify his wages and do the basics correctly.

The door swings both ways.

Nice justification 😂 really the fact you write this post means you should probably have a lie down

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I really hope the team come out with a point to prove firing on all cylinders. Feel like we are due a strong performance. Haven’t really put one in for 90 minutes this season. Everton are absolute gash so don’t really count that as a top performance. 

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

I really hope the team come out with a point to prove firing on all cylinders. Feel like we are due a strong performance. Haven’t really put one in for 90 minutes this season. Everton are absolute gash so don’t really count that as a top performance. 

Agreed, we’ve been a bit too laid back in games so far this season. I miss that front foot, aggressive pressing and harassing of the opposition.

McGinn and Ollie can do it…