Weekends Football 22/24 September

andykeenan

15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not watching because I’m not a masochist, but is the Hannibal that’s playing for United the same one that was on loan at small heath? The one with terrible announcement video?

No, Lecter

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

1-0 down at home, 90th minute, 11 men back defending a corner

May as well admit you're fine going down

Bottom 3 now will be the bottom 3 in May. The three promoted clubs. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bottom 3 now will be the bottom 3 in May. The three promoted clubs. 

I think Burnley will beat enough in bottom half just to be about o.k. Wolves are in big trouble so I don't think there's much between those two and Everton and Bournemouth will be hovering around that area for most of the season.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Maguire, Varane and Martinez all unavailable.

We'd have to start Hause if we had 3cbs out at one time...or move Chambers there which is pretty much similar level to Evans based on his european showing.

Evans is a lot superior to Chambers. He is still better than Maguire

32 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think Burnley will beat enough in bottom half just to be about o.k. Wolves are in big trouble so I don't think there's much between those two and Everton and Bournemouth will be hovering around that area for most of the season.

I dont think they will. They have been the worst of the newly promoted teams so far

• Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Burnley play good football but no end product. Think they might have got something tonight ifFoster hadn't got himself sent off against Forest. 

Amdouni had to score that chance he rolled v the post. Their wide players are lively and Ramsey was picking up the ball like his brother does in areas 10 yards off the box so think there's plenty to work with and improve on as season goes on.

They need a win and I think they'll be off. 12 months ago Forest were only on 3-4 points and about to sack Cooper and then they beat Liverpool and went on a decent run afterwards.

• Like 1

Â