Fixture date and tickets

ender4

Will be interesting to see if this does sell out, I think with Everton having the whole of the north (and will no doubt fill it) it won't be far off.  At £36.50 where I sit just seems such a high amount for a 3rd round league cup tie to watch essentially the reserves, with 3 big home European games on the horizon

I shouldn't be surprised, but I do find it quite sad, modern football I guess for you. 

Will be more interesting to see when the new EFL TV deal comes in and all the league cup games are available on Sky what the take up would be at these prices 

Doubt we will be going at them prices, especially how much more we had to pay for our season tickets this year and with the European games aswell which still waiting on the prices of these group games, but no doubt it’ll be around this price 

I guess with the North Stand out, 1,000 in the TV and another 2,000 in Hospitality and comps around the ground, we'll be looking at around 31,000 seats on sale.

If a third of season ticket holders decline, that'll leave about 13,000 for the members, of which maybe 6,000 will make general sale - be interesting to see how they play it.

Horrendous pricing from the club in the latest mishap from the ticket office this season. On the social media platform formerly birdsong now where marks the spot you can witness some horrible conversations being had between our fans of differing opinions on the matter, some of the stuff that's happened off the pitch this season has really stunk and it's only just September...

• Like 1

As a ST holder i'm not going to this. My ST has gone up 62% in 2 years and with the European home games, i;d rather spend the extra money on them. Pricing just seem high for a mid week 3rd round league cup tie. I remember when i was little i would only go to cup games with my family as it was cheaper. Shame those days have gone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

They can jog on with the prices for this one. Everyone will be prioritising the European games, and considering this would have been a free ticket last season I can't see a big crowd for this. Everton won't sell 6,000 for this surely? 

Pretty comfortably I reckon . As good as anyone’s away support .

For me it’s not even about the price, that’s not an issue for me, although granted it could be a lot lower. 

they are knocking the north stand down and rightly so however it would be nice to be prioritised and have the option as a current fan in that stand to purchase me seat, considering it’s one of the last few times I will be able to, before being moved in the renovation year.

also I highly doubt if we go far in the competition that many clubs will give us our full allocation, why do we do it for other teams? Prioritise your home support!

also aren’t away tickets restricted at £30? If so they are selling the seats cheaper than the home support would pay.

Due to all the inconvenience I can see a lot of empty seats and people not bothering, doubt a lot of ST will take up their tickets for the game either.

there was barely a few hundred Everton left at the end of their 4-0 defeat, will they want to visit here in numbers again to see almost certain defeat? On a midweek night too, it will be interesting to see the turnout 

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

They can jog on with the prices for this one. Everyone will be prioritising the European games, and considering this would have been a free ticket last season I can't see a big crowd for this. Everton won't sell 6,000 for this surely? 

I dont think they'll get near it. Massive fair play if they do. Wont be more than a 32k crowd either way imo.

Bit of a piss take price considering how many times we got the first home cup match free but never actually got to use it since we crashed out on our first away tie, plus the Stevenage nonsense last year, on top of £100 on prices for a ST this year. I and my bunch won't be going.

• Like 1

Â