Fixture date and tickets

ender4

I hope they move/schedule this for the Wednesday as soon as Chelsea is confirmed for Sunday.

They need to start selling tickets soon as it's only 3 weeks and 2 days away.  

I assume season ticket holders get first dibs on their seats?

On 05/09/2023 at 13:39, Rugeley Villa said:

Give them the North Stand , they will sell it out.  Tickets could  be same price as Hibernian. Can see it being under 40k attendance but around the 37-38k mark. 

No chance they sell 6.5k for this fixture given how poor they are and that they've just been hammered here. 

7 minutes ago, turvontour said:

No chance they sell 6.5k for this fixture given how poor they are and that they've just been hammered here. 

I think they will . One of the biggest and most loyal away support in the country and tickets will be cheap I’d imagine . 

36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think they will . One of the biggest and most loyal away support in the country and tickets will be cheap I’d imagine . 

Not really seems expensive to me.

Ticket Prices

1888 SEATS ZONE 1 ZONE 2 ZONE 3 ZONE 4
ADULT £42.50 £38.50 £36.50 £32.50 £30.50
OVER 66/UNDER-21     £26.50 £24 £23
ARMED FORCES     £22 £20.50 £19.50
UNDER 18     £13 £13 £13
UNDER 14     £13 £13 £13
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Ticket Prices

UNDER 18     £13 £13 £13
UNDER 14     £13 £13 £13

Will be 30 quid for them then . Yes, I agree it is expensive but it’s becoming expensive to follow the Villa nowadays. Looks like they are only having the usual 3k away allocation .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

39 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Ticket Prices

UNDER 18     £13 £13 £13
UNDER 14     £13 £13 £13

Where are these prices from? I can't see them on the club website.

17 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I reckon we should give our fans a shot at it first personally. 

The regular seats sold out for Hibs, there's every chance this does too.

It’s not on main site but if you type in Villa Everton cup details in google it comes up on Villa page . The only area not available to Villa fans is the usual away end so looks like Everton only being given 3k or that’s all they asked for.

• Like 1

Just now, mattyvilla said:

everton have the whole north stand , tickets are expensive considering we have at leat 3 other cup games at home before christmas

Where does it state this? North stand seems to be available to Villa fans in the price structure but usual away end not available 

That explains why it's dearer than Hibs then - the home areas will sell out reasonably quickly you'd have thought.

It'll be interesting to see how a league cup game with reduced demand fares going through the windows without the North Stand available. Next season there will be no North Stand and a chunk of what's left going to away fans for league games, so it'll be worth noting how many get through the members window.

First time I've considered not going to Villa Park in a long, long time.

£38.50 for Carabao Cup game when we already have four extra European games at Villa Park this year seems really high.

Completely understand the club need to make more revenue, but that cost is daft and shows how out of touch they now are with the fansbase.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

£38.50 for Carabao Cup game when we already have four extra European games at Villa Park this year seems really high.

Completely understand the club need to make more revenue, but that cost is daft and shows how out of touch they now are with the fansbase.

I’ll pay it for me and my lad but yeah it’s pricey. I do understand that they need to be a bit ruthless in terms of revenue though as we need to start generating more money. That’s my view anyway.  You think this will sell well? 

43 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Unfortunately, I think I agree. Season ticket has shot up, extra European games, no free cup game and this is priced quite high considering the perceived prestige of this cup... I don't know if I can justify another £75 plus extras in the current climate.

It will be interesting as to what the attendance is for this one. Season ticket holders may feel any theoretical seat at Wembley is pretty much secured being a ST holder without needing to attend... Will that gap be filled by enough others? Same with Europe, but the opposite - even if we get to the final, 99% of fans aren't getting a ticket for the Final, so the 'need' to secure a ticket is low.

Â