Fixture date and tickets

ender4

Tickets selling well so far in the members window.  

Most of the £42 tickets are gone, there's a couple of thousand left in the £36 zone, and a few thousand in the £30 zone. Around 8,000 tickets left in total.

Probably will have 2,000 to 4,000 tickets left to go on general sale.

Edited by ender4

On 11/09/2023 at 16:20, The Fun Factory said:

I find it fairly odd that they are charging more for a bog standard league cup game than our sexy exciting European adventure. Or do the prices have to be agreed upon with Everton? Who have now subsidised their away allocation.

I guess because a knockout round of a cup is always more exciting than a group match.

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Tickets selling well so far in the members window.  

Most of the £42 tickets are gone, there's a couple of thousand left in the £36 zone, and a few thousand in the £30 zone. Around 8,000 tickets left in total.

Probably will have 2,000 to 4,000 tickets left to go on general sale.

Plus the season ticket holders that don't go will have tickets released next monday

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Members window has been open a day or so and there are lots left - looks like about 6,000 might make general sale on Monday, plus the untaken season tickets on top of that - crowd on the day could be as low as 34-35k. 

Probably 10k more than we would have got a few seasons ago. Still a decent crowd for what it is and prices. 

I'm a bit confused, I'm a season ticket holder who was planning on skipping this game, as such I didn't purchase my seat or any other for this game.

However I have woke up this morning to an email saying thank you for your purchase and they have taken £36.00 out my account.

Any ideas what's going on here? Am I on some auto purchase scheme I didn't know about?

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

I'm a bit confused, I'm a season ticket holder who was planning on skipping this game, as such I didn't purchase my seat or any other for this game.

However I have woke up this morning to an email saying thank you for your purchase and they have taken £36.00 out my account.

Any ideas what's going on here? Am I on some auto purchase scheme I didn't know about?

When you buy your ST there's a tick box for joining the cup scheme or something like that.

Thanks Wainy, though I don't remember ticking the tick box, I hope can can opt back out if I can. Living near Cambridge means I dont go to all games and certainly wasn't going to go to this one.

I think I will email or call the ticket office, mind you I will be at VP tomorrow so I could pop in and speak to someone

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Members window has been open a day or so and there are lots left - looks like about 6,000 might make general sale on Monday, plus the untaken season tickets on top of that - crowd on the day could be as low as 34-35k. 

I think itll be 32k

4 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Thanks Wainy, though I don't remember ticking the tick box, I hope can can opt back out if I can. Living near Cambridge means I dont go to all games and certainly wasn't going to go to this one.

I think I will email or call the ticket office, mind you I will be at VP tomorrow so I could pop in and speak to someone

AVFC support on twitter if you private message them are quite good in my experience 

• Like 1

Im sorry if this is quite off topic, but not sure where else I could ask the question, and have selected here based on the fact this is our next home game.

My family of 4 is thinking of getting tickets for some home games (most likely before Xmas vs Sheff Utd). I see its easier to get the avfc membership for priority tickets (works out to around £120 for us), but does this guarantee our family seating together, as I get that its one ticket per membership, so not sure how it works when you book online? Anyone who has experience with "family" tickets and how best this is done would be much appreciated.

again, sorry for posting this on a Home game vs Everton.

6 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Im sorry if this is quite off topic, but not sure where else I could ask the question, and have selected here based on the fact this is our next home game.

My family of 4 is thinking of getting tickets for some home games (most likely before Xmas vs Sheff Utd). I see its easier to get the avfc membership for priority tickets (works out to around £120 for us), but does this guarantee our family seating together, as I get that its one ticket per membership, so not sure how it works when you book online? Anyone who has experience with "family" tickets and how best this is done would be much appreciated.

With a membership you’d be pretty much guaranteed 4 seats together. Even with no membership there’s a decent chance of 4 together once it hits general sale but you have to be quick .

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Questions about memberships should go here:

But as I always recommend, contact your local Lions club.

• Thanks 1

Â