Fixture date and tickets

ender4

4 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

its ok we have 30k on the waiting list🤣

I don’t think the demand is as strong as people think , but we could probably sell another 10k+ season tickets . Do well to hit 30k for Everton which is not too bad but yeah it will open the eyes of whoever set the prices. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

18444 to be pretty much precise. Currently the attendance is sitting around 21500

Although I hope the attendance is a decent one. If it isn't hopefully the people setting the prices of tickets learn from this as they've put off a hell a lot of people with the pricing - particularly with all the European matches people have to pay for too.

30 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Although I hope the attendance is a decent one. If it isn't hopefully the people setting the prices of tickets learn from this as they've put off a hell a lot of people with the pricing - particularly with all the European matches people have to pay for too.

Very steep for what it is. I don’t think the team will be too weak because this will be a trophy we have a decent chance of winning, but with the European games I can see it being weaker than it would have been .

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Very steep for what it is. I don’t think the team will be too weak because this will be a trophy we have a decent chance of winning, but with the European games I can see it being weaker than it would have been .

We'll struggle with a properly weaker team - we have the first team squad of about 27 players and then really young kids. 

The middle group that you might expect to see play early cup rounds are out on loan.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We'll struggle with a properly weaker team - we have the first team squad of about 27 players and then really young kids. 

The middle group that you might expect to see play early cup rounds are out on loan.

It’s going to be a hard season that’s for sure. 

I'm giving this one a miss unfortunately as the club decided to sell my ST seat so i thought i won't bother going. Plus i'll be back at VP 3 days later for the early kickoff against Brighton and then again a few days later for the Zrinksi Mostar game which ive just bought my ST seat for. Think there will be quite a few empty seats for this one, im surprised the club sold the north stand to everton who will be paying cheaper than £30 given their recent desire to maximise ticketing revenue

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Yep I saw the price and decided I’m not going, which is really unusual for me. I normally think go to the games guaranteed a cup final ticket if we get there. But with all the European games I couldn’t justify paying over £30 for a game against an awful Everton side. £25 and I’d have gone, but they are pricing us out atm. Even had an email today which said something along the lines of failure to purchase could affect future rounds buying criteria. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It won't be too bad, likes of Moreno and Lenglet will start. Dendoncker in midfield and Bailey usually has good games v them so he's a cert given I think he's going to be more of a impact sub at prem level. Tielemans scored a worldie v them at Goodison last year so that's a good way to give him significant minutes ready for a start in the league whenever that may be.

19 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It won't be too bad, likes of Moreno and Lenglet will start. Dendoncker in midfield and Bailey usually has good games v them so he's a cert given I think he's going to be more of a impact sub at prem level. Tielemans scored a worldie v them at Goodison last year so that's a good way to give him significant minutes ready for a start in the league whenever that may be.

I think we'll go strong - I think we'll mix this group up for league games too - so we'll start to see more of a mix as the season goes on.

Be nice to have Ramsey and Moreno back soon too.

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

We had 32,343 against Stevenage and 30,323 in 2019 in the League Cup against Liverpool, but we haven't been under 30,000 in five years, not since 2nd Oct 2018 when we had 27,331 against Preston in the Championship.

27,332.  I think the cabbage should get the credit it deserves and be recognised as a full attendee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â