January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

12 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

He's on a pretty crap salary, so there is something tom monitor!

Signed a new deal in September, I doubt it’s crap… you see all sorts of figures online.. I think it’s at least £75k pw now… seen £92k pw somewhere else… 🤷‍♂️

according to some articles he’s in/close to the “top bracket” of earners at the club now… so likely at least £90k pw… 

He’s not going anywhere, a real mainstay for us and clearly loves the club…

why downgrade? 😂

Edited by Jas10

29 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

To be fair, I don’t think anyone actually believes it… it’s just speculation; a bit of fun to talk about while there’s nothing happening.

but it isn't even speculation is it? it's absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

He's on a pretty crap salary

See I don't want to know what their salary is because it's obscene.

Most top flight players get enough in a month that I could retire early, buy a holiday home and a new car and still have change left over.

Certainly might be "crap" compared to the cheats at Citeh but in the grand scheme of things, anything but crap.

• Like 2

Bardghji has been linked to basically every club in Europe. I doubt we have even watched a second of him play, and I'd bet even less that we sign him.

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Would be quite the coup if this transpired but I doubt it as he's heavily linked to all the other clubs.

Interestingly enough, yet another left footer!

16 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Would be quite the coup if this transpired but I doubt it as he's heavily linked to all the other clubs.

Interestingly enough, yet another left footer!

Doubt it's legit, the source is Football Insider tier.

39 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Roony Bardghji looked good against Manchester United. Not sure he would get in any top 8 starting 11 tho.

Yeah he turned 18 less than 2 months ago so he'd be one for the future.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Are we just stockpiling left footed players? 🤣

Sign all the left footers! This signing would be just for starters in this window for us. I can't wait to see Barghji bringing tears to the eyes of opposition supporters. I hear he is a hot prospect and is known for his runs,  Arteta will soon be in touch to ask whether we want Rice with that. ;)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah he turned 18 less than 2 months ago so he'd be one for the future.

If I’m buying some kid for 20m then he had better be of a higher profile than this lad

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

If I’m buying some kid for 20m then he had better be of a higher profile than this lad

I wish good luck on finding the kid you are looking for. Hope you have a wonderful time.

• Like 1