Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Don't think we could have imagined a worse start to the season than this tbh. 

You couldn't even have it in a nightmare. It's just totally changed the whole season in a handful of days

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Kamara has been our worst outfield player.

Nah. Far from it. Misplaced a few passes but he's been the only one trying to get on it and release counters. There's been worse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've been really unlucky with the way these decisions have gone today - not to take anything away from Newcastle, they've been excellent, but this isn't a 4-1 game. 

As sloppy as we've been at times, I don't think we've been far off them at all.

Newcastle have got a lot to look forward to this season, but I reckon we might have to.

Hard hard disagree here. We’ve been shocking defensively, so poor in build up too. We need JJ and moreno back asap. 

• Like 1

Just now, pregra said:

Kamara needs a wake up call, why the feck arent the other lads giving him one? He has mucking about with the ball and loosing it all game

We've lacked leadership 

Just now, Tom13 said:

Nah. Far from it. Misplaced a few passes but he's been the only one trying to get on it and release counters. There's been worse.

I'm struggling to pick one - Konsa made one error but was otherwise okay, both fullbacks have been alright, Doug could have brought more to the game, Tielemans hasn't impressed, Diaby looked good, maybe Watkins?

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

The shirt of Luiz than is literally stuck to him, the material looks dreadful 

Even when Tielemans came on at half time his shirt looked soaking. Genuinely, are they a wet look material?