Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, thunderball said:

A goal will settle and unlock him you feel.

Definitely! He's a determined personality, he's trying too hard and that's leading to poor choices on his part. This is leading some to think he is crap, I don't believe this at all.

He scores and you will see a different player and one I would definitely want to sign permanently.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Definitely! He's a determined personality, he's trying too hard and that's leading to poor choices on his part. This is leading some to think he is crap, I don't believe this at all.

He scores and you will see a different player and one I would definitely want to sign permanently.

Let today be his day

• Like 1

He’s got an absolutely incredible ability to lose the ball everytime he gets it. I’ve never quite seen anything like it. 

Like, if you’re low on confidence as a forward player and it isn’t working for you, control the ball, pass it and keep it simple.

But he can’t even do that. Honestly, if he hadn’t come here with a reputation of being a once stellar youngster with lots of potential and having played in Europe, he’d be in the same category as Tonev and that chap that got his pants pulled down by a spurs player in the box that time.

He’s absolutely useless. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Fairly new to the premier league so needs time to adapt as we've seen with many players before.

May or may not make it!

Zero goals, no assists.

Traore and bailey both had bettee stats than that in the volume of same appearances.

He isnt good enough at this level.thankfully was just a loan

• Like 1

Â