Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Desperately want him to kick on now and rediscover his form. Undoubtedly a massive talent and could be a huge asset, MOTM against Man Utd on Boxing Day should be enough to cement his confidence that he can make it in England. Well done tonight. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Great goal. 

He could of got wiped out big time going for that but he didn't duck out of it and buried it. 

Brilliant goal in the scheme of things and hopefully it's broke the camels back. 

If that's what Foderingham's always like coming out for crosses Ramsey not holding his arm back wouldn't have made much difference

Class player. He's starting to really impact games now even with limited time which is really good. I think he was always going to come good tbh, he's still got a way to go but I love his attitude and you can tell if he gets going he's going to muller the shit out of defenders. 

39 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Think he's due another start now. Ramsey, Diaby and Bailey all flattered to deceive tonight.

He won't get many free kicks at Old Trafford, you can already tell the refs are talking to themselves and probably think he's a bit of a diver as 2-3 times he went down and instantly the get up gesture was used. I'd still go with Bailey and think we'll bring in another midfielder.

Starting him v Burnley at home is a good shout as they're very lightweight.

Brave header, happy for him. He's maybe got a claim to a start soon, and have Diaby or Bailey come on as an impact sub as those two seemed to get in each other's way a bit as the match wore on.

Still seems like a bit of a disciplinary liability tho?

Watching his goal it looked like one of Savo's. The way he jumps but keeps his body vertical.

For a second I was back in 1996.

I loved Savo, and I have a real soft spot for Zaniolo.

Proper pleased for him.

Â