Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The most annoying thing about Zaniolo is not his fault. Its the weird obsession fans have that the first goal will open the floodgates

He is not a goalscorer, his record is not a goalscorers record

I think that’s fair but he’s been so close so often I don’t think it’s mental for the fans to be thinking that way. He’s getting in the right places surely one’s got to drop for him soon. Might not be floodgates but seems reasonable to think he might be able to regularly chip in the way that Bailey, Diaby, Luiz, McGinn are doing now. 

Probably the most exciting thing about Villa right now is we are doing really well in an attacking sense but still leaving lots of goals out there.

12 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I think that’s fair but he’s been so close so often I don’t think it’s mental for the fans to be thinking that way. He’s getting in the right places surely one’s got to drop for him soon. Might not be floodgates but seems reasonable to think he might be able to regularly chip in the way that Bailey, Diaby, Luiz, McGinn are doing now. 

Probably the most exciting thing about Villa right now is we are doing really well in an attacking sense but still leaving lots of goals out there.

His career record in so called weaker leagues has been very low.

He shoots a lot but his goal record isnt great. He can score a hat trick in a game and then go 5 months without scoring. We Would be a much better team if he saw passes

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Interesting the JPB stuff. Is he better than JPB? I don’t know, but I know Zaniolo is shite.

JPB for me knows how to score goals and is quick.

Zaniolo looks slow and reminds me so much of heskey with his finishing. 

1st goal is a result of Zaniolo dilly dallying and losing the ball needlesly.

You may call it harsh but it sets the tone for the opening of the game.

It all falls back to bad desision making. 

• Like 1

looks like he has potential, but no goals, no assists, doesn some good stuff but also some really not so good stuff.

i dunno, not sure i would trigger that buy option, but seems like we keep starting him so we seem to be getting towards that trigger for the mandatory buy?

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t wait to be told I’m wrong, reactionary and unreasonable again. 5 pages back I got pelters for telling you all he’s shite and now you’re all saying he’s shite 😂

I was willing to give him a chance but for me ive seen enough. He isnt good enough. Wish we went out for maddison..40m is  adrop in the ocean 

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Have a feeling he’s the first bad player signed during Emery reign .. hope it’s the last 

Even then I think it's a it harsh given what he is

He's a body due to the Buendia and JJ injuries, if either of them were fit we wouldn't see him today

Its just not landing for him and with every passing game it looks more like it won't

But we still need him, he'll play his part at some point this year

Â