Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

JPB for me knows how to score goals and is quick.

Zaniolo looks slow and reminds me so much of heskey with his finishing. 

Well no JPB has 8 career Championship goals. Zaniolo has 29 in top flight, Europe and international football

JPB wasnt the answer or solution

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Think people are being harsh. No worse than Diaby, Watkins or Bailey today. 

But he received the best opportunity on a plate and his first touch takes him diagonally away from goal.

It's not today though is it, its the second straight game he has been substituted at half time. His confident is shot because of how bad he has been. 

Start him in Europe until his output improves would be my solution.

Just now, Zatman said:

Well no JPB has 8 career Championship goals. Zaniolo has 29 in top flight, Europe and international football

JPB wasnt the answer or solution

JPB was never given a chance at PL level. He was also looking good pre season.i think he would have done well here.

Zaniolo 0 assists 0 goals.

Im almost certain JPB would have bettered that if he wss given as many minutes as zaniolo has

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

JPB was never given a chance at PL level. He was also looking good pre season.i think he would have done well here.

Im almost certain JPB would have bettered that if he wss given as many minutes as zaniolo has

He wasnt for a reason and its why he is at Hull and not a newly promoted team and we signed Zaniolo

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He wasnt for a reason and its why he is at Hull and not a newly promoted team and we signed Zaniolo

Even top managers make mistakes. Zaniolo is evidence of that. He looks the complete opposite to what JPB offers.

I think zaniolos stats speak for themselves

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

tbf its not all about goals and assists, a player can be very productive within the wider team/play and not register goals and assists.

thats a moot point though, as i also think he hasnt done that well outside of just goals and assists.

(pointless comment i know, just making the general point).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Even top managers make mistakes. Zaniolo is evidence of that. He looks the complete opposite to what JPB offers.

I think zaniolos stats speak for themselves

They do. It doesnt mean JPB was the answer

He ain't playing great and that doesn't make him a scapegoat.

It does ask a huge question. How many games make the move permanent with the obligation and do we get to a point if Zaniolo is putting in these performances next year , that he gets put in the freezer.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But if that was our two options for me id opt for JPB as he is younger, one of our own 

Yet no Premier League team came for him. Only the team who finished 15th in Championship

He is also not one of our own 😝 He isnt a Villa fan

Just now, rodders0223 said:

He ain't playing great and that doesn't make him a scapegoat.

It does ask a huge question. How many games make the move permanent with the obligation and do we get to a point if Zaniolo is putting in these performances next year , that he gets put in the freezer.

Emery isn't under any obligation to play him. If he judged the players as most of the fans do we wouldn't have a side to put out most the time. 

Zaniolo isn't playing great and I think everyone can see that, however we don't see him in training, and we don't see what Emery sees so maybe Emery trusts in him like he has in Bailey when everyone was writing him off too.

• Like 1

He is playing in the position we need him to play for the team, if he can't play that position then he isn't the answer for the team and we need to get someone in who can play that position. The good news is he is a loan.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But if that was our two options for me id opt for JPB as he is younger, one of our own 

One of our own means nothing. If Emery hadn't wanted to keep JPB then he'd still be here, end of.

Â