Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, beachboys1 said:

have we got first option to buy him

Deal is all set and agreed… he is a Villa player. There is just the option to back out if certain criteria isn’t met such as number of appearances… probably a precaution against some form of injury or reoccurrence.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Galway Lion said:

Juventus already sniffing around and using the press to do their dirty work.

Another disgusting club along with Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd etc who should all be bankrupt. They use agents and the press to unsettle players they are interested in. 

They were sniffing around him in the summer before we convinced him otherwise.

From what I understand, he is ours as there is a fee/right to buy at the end of his loan.but I cannot recall how much it is.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

From what I understand, he is ours as there is a fee/right to buy at the end of his loan.but I cannot recall how much it is.

he seems very happy to be here

32 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wonder if it's the type of thing ( A La Coutinho ) where you can even just choose to trigger the" clause " early?

Say if he really impresses, and we decide make in a permanent in January for example?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wonder if it's the type of thing ( A La Coutinho ) where you can even just choose to trigger the" clause " early?

Say if he really impresses, and we decide make in a permanent in January for example?

Quite possibly JV. I think we should if it's possible, but maybe FFP could have a say in why we might not? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You just know if we made him permanent in January he’d get a season ending injury a week later. 

I reckon if we still want him next summer he’ll be ours.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You just know if we made him permanent in January he’d get a season ending injury a week later. 

I reckon if we still want him next summer he’ll be ours.

2 hours ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

If we have an option to buy him next summer, I don’t see any upside in doing it earlier in January. It would probably hit our FFP earlier than it needs to and, dare I say, eat into the time whereby he might get injured and we can send him back. 

Next summer?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Â