Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

On 20/08/2023 at 21:49, ua44tr said:

Hello Villa Folks

I am a Galatasaray fan and we loved Zaniolo very much. Let me tell you why he came to Turkey. Zaniolo is having an argument with the Roma supporters and wants to leave Rome. The team that can provide the best therapy psychologically is Turkiye and Galatasaray. Manchini, who used to be a coach at Galatasaray, gives this advice.

Zaniolo found himself with the love of the fans here. You got a really good player.

He has no injury. Believe me, those who say disabled are lying. As Galatasaray fans, we want Zaniolo to be successful.

Why did he only start two league games for you?

He played 350 mins from an available 1,200.

Sounds like it IS possible he's disabled.

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Because I am petty 😜 he isnt a Roma youth player and played in Serie B before moving to Inter

He came up in the Fiorentina youth ranks with Chiesa, they both got released in 2016. He then went to Virtus Entella playing u21 or u19 I think for a year before playing for a bit in their first team. Inter bought him but I don't think he played for them at all in the first team, maybe a cup game or something. First played for Roma when he was 18 I think and got Serie A young player of the year then got injured.

16 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Asked if Zaniolo could feature at Easter Road, Emery said: "Hopefully yes I think so. Of course, we closed his signing on Friday, and on Saturday it was impossible to take his registration.

Does this mean his registration hasn’t come through yet? Are they waiting to hear if he’s eligible? Article focuses on his fitness but Emery talks about his registration. Hopefully he just means he wasn’t registered in time for Everton.

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can’t wait for his debut tomorrow. Time to shut the bedwetters up. 

Who are you trying to lord it over now? I lose track.

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's currently injured

Oh.

Very mean.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Because I am petty 😜 he isnt a Roma youth player and played in Serie B before moving to Inter

Either you've misread my post or misunderstood my words - I never said that he was a Roma youth player.  I said that he was one of the best players I have seen coming through the ranks - i.e. signed from Inter as part of the transfer deal for Nainggolan (as you will know he never started a match for Inter's first team) with no-one really expecting him to be much more than a squad player / substitute in his first season, to then impressing everyone enough to start matches and then quickly establishing himself as one of the key players in the squad.  The speed at which he went from being a young prospect to a key player with people lauding him as the next Totti was frightening (in a good way).  I've never seen that with any other player coming through before at either of "my" clubs.  I mean he'd done well for the Italy U-19 team but he'd only played 7 senior matches in his career (all in Serie B ) before joining Roma.

On 20/08/2023 at 22:55, STO said:

I hope this alleged groin injury clears up quickly,  be great to see him get some minutes at Hibs. 

I think his groin injury occured at roughly the same time that we first start talking to Galatasaray seriously about Zaniolo (coincidence?).  Interesting that Emery made no mention of it when asked whether he might feature tomorrow - the only doubt he seemed to have was with regard to the registration being processed.

Â