Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Some of these goals are just lovely, and some of his passes… if Ollie or Diaby was on the end of them then that’s seriously dangerous

The more clips I see of Zaniolo the more I'm convinced that this guy would make a great centre forward. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The more clips I see of Zaniolo the more I'm convinced that this guy would make a great centre forward. 

Agreed and I think he will end up there/be Ollie’s main backup/rotation as well as a wide/support option.

55 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Gosh that’s full Tammy Abraham scuffed shots.

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Fret not, this is Aston Villa.

We just check for a pulse and that's usually good enough for us.

Sure it’ll be fine…

I think Gala have “warmed him up”’ or “done the rehab” for us…

and he should be ready to take the next step in his career and establish himself as a top and recognisable talent again…

He’s been forced to rebuild his career, status, reputation…

Most of what I’ve heard about him seems really positive… certainly no doubts about his talent!

It’s just about getting back on track and remaining free from (major) injuries for him… still only 24

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Is this an ad for Armani aftershave or something? Where is the **** football?

Needs waves in black and white with some woman whispering “Zaniolo" in a quiet, sexy accented voice to be Armani's latest Eau du Calcio.

My money is on it being an Ad for Zanibrato, the plug that brings excitement to all who bask in its delights.

Edited by juteface
  • Haha 2

Â