Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Is he injured or is he good to go ?

He has a minor injury but is training right now with the team so nothing really serious I think. 

Edited by Gala
  • Thanks 1

I'm happy with this signing period. For the rumoured fee its a no brainer if his form gets back to where it was. We need runners with a bit of strength in the side in the final 3rd other than Watkins, Diaby.   

Just now, Gala said:

İ'm unhappy with this as long its option to buy, not mandatory. 😅

Any Villa fringe players you'd be interested in? Coutinho, Traoré, Bailey, Digne, The Donk? Wages might be an issue I guess.

1 minute ago, Gala said:

He has a minor injury but is training right now with the team so nothing really serious I think. 

Your slowly becoming a Villa fan aren't you? It's okay..... you can own up to it here. 😉

This feels like the riskiest of the signings made by Unai so far. Hopefully the purchase option will be optional and we can try before we buy.

This guy certainly has the talent though so overall it’s pretty exciting. He looks as though he can operate in a number of positions too which will allow more options to our attack. Welcome Nicolo.

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

This feels like the riskiest of the signings made by Unai so far. Hopefully the purchase option will be optional and we can try before we buy.

This guy certainly has the talent though so overall it’s pretty exciting. He looks as though he can operate in a number of positions too which will allow more options to our attack. Welcome Nicolo.

Well no, not with the purchase being optional. It's pretty low risk tbf. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Well no, not with the purchase being optional. It's pretty low risk tbf. 

Absolutely.  If it is an optional purchase then it is a belter of a deal.  But I really hope that we'll be choosing to give Galatasary a load of cash at the end of the season.  Forza Nicolo.  The first player to score the winning goal in the Conference final for two different clubs???!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Why does this make him the riskiest signing?

Good news we’re close. Seems like a deal with plenty of upside. 

His goal is to be better than Bailey, a kid who’s never played in top flight of any league and not get an ACL. 

Shouldn’t be the highest bar but who knows. 

Â