Pre Match Thread: Lions Will Roar

ejs1111

i really hope Bailey is able to show his true speed, as in if he had any niggles or issues, i hope they are gone now.

I dont remember the last time i truly saw him go in to 5th gear, well, i did, that one time he did it and pulled his hamstring again.

would love to know what was/is going on with him being reticent to use his top speed.

A lot of comments about the quality on the bench, personaly I would have prefered some of it to be on the pitch, ie, anyone instead of Bailey, I hope I am wrong and he has a blinder, yes I know he has these random moments where he shines,  but he just aint got the consistant skill to be in the starting 11 of a team playing for a top 6 finish

Just now, MaVilla said:

i really hope Bailey is able to show his true speed, as in if he had any niggles or issues, i hope they are gone now.

I dont remember the last time i truly saw him go in to 5th gear, well, i did, that one time he did it and pulled his hamstring again.

would love to know what was/is going on with him being reticent to use his top speed.

You answered your own question

Just now, MaVilla said:

We’ve given him the best opportunity now, even bringing his mate Moussa in…

Time to produce…

Would love it if the pair of them light up this game together!!!

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I'm sure if we start him just a few more games he is suddenly turning into a speed monster

• Haha 1